Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Here is a pic of the DVD. Hope you can work with it, if not I can try to scan it. MAGDVD.jpg

Are you able to scan the real disc? And I wonder why the Chinese never included it in the box, even if it was blank?

If anyone wants a jacket, Halloween Costumes are having a special.
However, they never reply when I asked them (a few times now) about an updated 'authentic' version of the shoes. Unbranded V3's would be fine, I'd buy those to add to the collection.....
https://www.halloweencostumes.com/authentic-marty-mcfly-jacket.html

i have the jacket with and without the sound from them and the sound one is 1000000% nicer. and heavy!
If you're a US Tmobile customer next week on "tmobile tuesdays" they'll be a code going out to users for another 25% off any item on Halloween costumes .c om so you can get the jacket (or shoes) even cheaper

2 questions -
1. are these really wearable?
2. are they comfortable?

2 answers -

1. 100%, don’t think they will fail anytime soon & have a warranty anyway. I’ve been wearing mine.
2. Yes, they’re not quite as comfortable as say ‘AirMax’ or similar but if you didn’t know there was a huge chunk of electronics under your feet you wouldn’t suspect a thing.

All the hyperadapts sold in the UK before i could get a pair :/

What were they selling for?

- - - Updated - - -

2 answers -

1. 100%, don’t think they will fail anytime soon & have a warranty anyway. I’ve been wearing mine.
2. Yes, they’re not quite as comfortable as say ‘AirMax’ or similar but if you didn’t know there was a huge chunk of electronics under your feet you wouldn’t suspect a thing.

Well lets hope NIKE make these in other designs soon.

- - - Updated - - -

My Mags on feet! Now these are the best shoes I've owned... I got a really decent pair from sneakerahead. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171005/81d353f9faa1286792ee17951c17a02a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Awesome. And if you want to make them really comfortable, swap out the sock liner for one of those sculpted ones with the bigger arch.

They look great man but wait the day when your battery will be empty :p
They will do like mine, you can't recharge the battery >_<
And frankly, if after your battery are empty, you can recharge them, so I came across a pair that was flawed !!!
And at 499$, I would hurt my ass XD

PS: i asked witch battery i must buy for change mine crap battery & nobody answer me :(

They look great man but wait the day when your battery will be empty [emoji14]
And frankly, if after your battery are empty, you can recharge them, so I came across a pair that was flawed !!!
Hopefully he got a charger with his.
If not, it is possible to source a USB to 0.7mm setup.
18dab249da496cc898fe715999d2d744.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

They look great man but wait the day when your battery will be empty :p

PS: i asked witch battery i must buy for change mine crap battery & nobody answer me :(

if you had checked the first page, the original post
there is a video with all the parts for the mags
there is a description on the video with battery specs
and there are some numbers on the batteries that you can look up
probably could find it thru ebay or amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
if you had checked the first page, the original post
there is a video with all the parts for the mags
there is a description on the video with battery specs
and there are some numbers on the batteries that you can look up
probably could find it thru ebay or amazon

https://youtu.be/4e-3g-0uu_I
And the whole point of starting the new thread was to post all the important information in one easy to find place. The only thing I wish I could have done was reserve the 3rd post for more information and videos.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back