Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Who wants V3's for $175 or V4's for $200? I am currently in business with a direct maker of them and could possibly be bringing you these for that cost. Follow my Instagram prorgess of this...Instagram/jedifyfe

Mate and You ask??? I would grab both no brainer and knowing You they'll be accurate to the bits!

I'm definitely in!!!!!

Just gave You a follow!

Regards,

Alberto

Update: I received a message from him "Have just been inform that factory has been raid this will delay order by several week because need to find new material and recover from loss. If my instagram account goes down my backup is @zhuobruce2 thank customer for all love and the support and will have order sent soon"

This is clearly a scam because I confirmed with the guy he had my size shoe in hand and in stock before I sent the cash. Surely this "raid" would effect other vendors maybe?
Luckily for me he hadn't picked the payment up from a WU point yet in China and I managed to cancel the transaction and be refunded.

My advice is give Zhuobruceofficials a very wide birth.

Turns out it was to good to be true.

It is China, no raid. You are so lucky to stop the transaction when you did.

Yeah guys. I think it’s fair to be very skeptical of this seller. Though he’s in constant contact with people and did send me my shoes, I think he may have done that to gain my trust and get me to vouch for him. This is the reason I said for everyone to wait. Cancel your transactions and call your credit card companies to refute the charges. Sorry to have trusted this guy and put my name out there like this. If I think he will come through with this, I’ll let you all know

Just cancelled my western union money order from the scam account. Figured I’d just cut my loses and cancel it now. What looked like a deal to good to be true slowly crumbled apart to be exactly true. To good to be true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just cancelled my western union money order from the scam account. Figured I’d just cut my loses and cancel it now. What looked like a deal to good to be true slowly crumbled apart to be exactly true. To good to be true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did you lose the $200?

In other news, I’ve been a pretty negligent Mag owner. It’s been a long time since I charged my V3s. Maybe 8 months? I couldn’t even tell you. But thankfully they took a charge yesterday and fired right up.

D6027A0E-DCA7-4083-8C6A-FC5837C12583.jpeg

I should have my V3.1s in about 2 weeks. I haven't had a pair in almost a year and a half. Eventually I want to make a black Footwear box for them. Professor_sneakers was able to sell me the foam inserts by themselves so the hardest part about the box is already done. It will basically be a recolored box with the Footwear logo instead of the magnetic anti gravity sticker.

Just an FYI. Only some of the original FOOTWEAR box had foam inserts. The first ones had cardboard cutouts and pink bags that the MAG's came in: View attachment 834930

Maybe it is just me, but that is way closer to BTTF2 than the yellow box. The pink bags work for me as they are kind of Hoverboard inspired.

I just wish those shoes had been made as a pair, not mix of a 2011 and the 1989 screen shoe replica.

Just an FYI. Only some of the original FOOTWEAR box had foam inserts. The first ones had cardboard cutouts and pink bags that the MAG's came in: View attachment 834930View attachment 834927View attachment 834928View attachment 834929

Yeah I noticed that too. I never planned to make an exact replica of the existing Footwear box. Ideally it will be exactly the same as the yellow box with the magnetic flap. Just with different branding and main color. The biggest challenge will be to get the stickers made. I'm not sure how to aquire those. Some research will need to be done.

Yeah I noticed that too. I never planned to make an exact replica of the existing Footwear box. Ideally it will be exactly the same as the yellow box with the magnetic flap. Just with different branding and main color. The biggest challenge will be to get the stickers made. I'm not sure how to aquire those. Some research will need to be done.

Contact RPF member Roland. He has an awesome graphic and can even make you a vinyl sticker.

Contact RPF member Roland. He has an awesome graphic and can even make you a vinyl sticker.

Professor_sneakers on Instagram actually contacted me and he said the person supplying him with his tube bag stickers will be able to do it for me for $10. They will base the size off of the yellow box since that is the size my box will be.

Last edited:
I've acquired more information of how to construct a box from WizardBTTF. Im going to Lowes today to pick up some supplies. Still looking at different black vinyl options.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys. That guy Zhuo Bruce who was supposedly doing the deal on instagram is definitely a scammer. He’s closed his account and stopped replying to my Whstsapp messages.

Too good to be true I’m afraid

I have these dimensions from about 6 years ago for the box. Are these accurate? Converting them into inches gives me odd numbers for an American product.
40.3 cm length
45.5 cm width
15.3 cm high with out lid
15.7 cm high with lid
.4 cm thick lid
flap 8 cm overhang

I have these dimensions from about 6 years ago for the box. Are these accurate? Converting them into inches gives me odd numbers for an American product.
40.3 cm length
45.5 cm width
15.3 cm high with out lid
15.7 cm high with lid
.4 cm thick lid
flap 8 cm overhang

Those are the exact numbers you got from BLKFoG on YouTube back in December of 2012.

I just checked my entire Mags reference folder, the only screenshot I have from back then referencing the size is your post.

Take that for what it's worth. I know I did my own math at some point, but that was all pencil and paper so it's gone now.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back