Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

great videos, thank you for your time and input. I will for sure be seeking out the fabric spray. I may just wait on clears for the soles..........but then again if I am going to change them when/if clears come available I guess I may as well dye the ones I have now.

Thanks again.
WizardBTTF currently has replacement clears available as I have no idea when mine will be ready. In the meantime, yes dye them.

Last edited by a moderator:

I decided to re-shoot this video as the original also got deleted for some reason.

Did anyone on here pay by PayPal, just want to make sure I am buying from the right person, they sent me a email address to send the money to which is roo_matt@hotmail.com is this correct?
thanks
Tristan

stop immediately before you get scammed.

David and Martha do not have that email address.

only go through sneakerahead.ru

anywhere else is likely to scam you.

I am emailing someone called Joyce Liu with address aftersaleno3@gmail.com, could it be that their PayPal account email is different. Need someone who has paid by PayPal to see what address they used, I’m sure there was someone on here lately they used PayPal

4E108304-369D-47D5-AC59-E085C66280C4.pngThis is the email I got back about paying by paypal

Attachments

• A98E52A1-A307-4FD6-AFA0-310D18DF1E86.png
    A98E52A1-A307-4FD6-AFA0-310D18DF1E86.png
    121.9 KB · Views: 58
do a Weston union payment instead of pay pal
Go on their site and order the shoes again, but this time select Western Union as your payment method. It will give the the instructions on what to do. Be sure to use the code ' sneakerahead-dis 'and to double check how much you have to pay in total after the discounts

Tristan82 PayPal is always safer in my eyes than Western Union. With PayPal you can almost always get your money back if something goes wrong. I payed for my pairs with PayPal and every time it's been a different PayPal email. As long as your are indeed talking to one of their real contacts its fine. Their PayPal accounts probably have to switch a lot due to the items they sell.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back