Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

You have to get Barge infinity, it will dry clear and quickly. Get a needle bottle applicator so you can apply the Barge precisely.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180511/ac4bd2dec71ddc39885d782b94be79ee.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I ordered some barge TF clear original contact cement. It has the longer dry time of 10-15 minutes before connecting the parts, and it doesn't use an activator. I thought I might like a little longer working window. I'll be using a small brush to apply most likely. I'll make sure to let everyone know how it works.

Attachments

• IMG_6501.JPG
    IMG_6501.JPG
    994.7 KB · Views: 62
so who was your dhgate seller? experience? and how long for replacement shoe?

Uggh. I just wrote a long response to this which did not get posted for some reason. I'll try to make it quicker. Seller is ab521986. Price was not bad at $530 shipped. I didn't ask for QC pics so I'm not sure if they would accommodate that. In hind sight I should have, but I lucked out for the most part. My issue with the switch turning off on it's own would not have been caught by photos. The replacement turnaround was relatively fast once they had the shoe in hand and verified the malfunction. A few days to get a new shoe from the factory and then about another week in transit back to me. The delay was in customs, where the package sat for over a week. That I suppose was just bad luck and unavoidable.

I'd venture that they WOULD accommodate QC pics and if you're diligent about inspecting before shipment I would recommend them

IMG_6501.JPG

This photo was meant to be in this post for you all to see what I received from them, but for some reason it wound up on another post.

Jedifyfe, how did laminating your EL panels work out? Did you notice a difference in appearance at all? Seems like it would make them pretty darn strong. Also, how did you do it? i.e, what type of laminator?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jedifyfe, how did laminating your EL panels work out? Did you notice a difference in appearance at all? Seems like it would make them pretty darn strong. Also, how did you do it? i.e, what type of laminator?

It didn't make a difference. They still separated. It's just crappy EL.

Who did you order yours from?! That's the first fully light blue sole EVER

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
I'm sure WizardBTTF did blue soles. In fact, they may even be his.

I've also done blue soles. Here are mine next to the standard **** yellow.
6d42a43c4cba909f65611063bf370c9b.jpg

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

I need some help. See those clear bands holding down the Mags to the base? I can not figure out where I can buy them for the life of me
e4c7fcd03518e2a881f2a15370180943.jpg

You might find that they are the same type of bands used to hold large toys in the packing.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk
Right, that's what I thought. But I'm not gonna go out and buy a large toy and hope I get lucky lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back