Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

How to search for charget on ebay?
Is it this one?
https://m.ebay.com/itm/Universal-DC5V-1A-1000mA-2-5-0-7mm-Wall-Charger-Power-Supply-Adapter-Cord-B1/272133657291?hash=item3f5c6e12cb:g:JLkAAOSwQTVWCJVI

So I have been in the process of taking the hc MAGS and stripping them of everything except the soles and well here a quick pic of the process
6309ba170a4ce12396138c44439580f9.jpg

Anyway I was wondering because my friend is going to wire the leds himself if anyone is still selling the el panels bythemself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I have been in the process of taking the hc MAGS and stripping them of everything except the soles and well here a quick pic of the processhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171119/6309ba170a4ce12396138c44439580f9.jpg
Anyway I was wondering because my friend is going to wire the leds himself if anyone is still selling the el panels bythemself

Hey, your pattern looks really good !
You can post your progress on a thred of your own or on the HC modification Thread ;) (and don't forget to invite me on your post so I can get the notifications with a little RVLF)
I'd like to discuss about the HC mods but now that the V3's V4's are available, nobody's into this decon/reconstruction thing ^^

here is my instagram if you want to see my progress and results : instagram.com/mokka_deez

See u ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
i think he just has a good plug with david
and has permission to post davids videos in his instagram
I wonder if he even has permission. He posted one of my photos on instagram. Not that it bothered as I suddenly got way more hits than I normally get.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Hey, your pattern looks really good !
You can post your progress on a thred of your own or on the HC modification Thread ;) (and don't forget to invite me on your post so I can get the notifications with a little @RVLF)
I'd like to discuss about the HC mods but now that the V3's V4's are available, nobody's into this decon/reconstruction thing ^^

here is my instagram if you want to see my progress and results : instagram.com/mokka_deez

See u ;)

They were my first MAGs so I'm always down for some HC discussion RVLF.

They were my first MAGs so I'm always down for some HC discussion @RVLF.
I think any deconstruction discussion needs its own thread. I still want a leather pair.

Well what about yellowing soles what’s the best concoction for it

Regardless of the MAG, if the clear soles have gone yellow, you either dye them using a blue dye or replace them with a new clear part.

so if the soles have goldened out?
do you apply first seaglow
let it dry
than apply seaglow + dye
or you can apply the dye seaglow mixture from the beginning?

For optimal result, especially if it's really yellow/golden, seaglow by itself and then dye. It takes longer but you'll have a clearer base and that will make dying time shorter and the result potentially last longer. But that's just me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back