Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Offer accepted and you can have a free cast for doing this.

As for the pyramid, I have a brand new sheet of mat so can replace the tread.

Cool, thanks!
Yeah the mat is easy to find at clark rubber. I actually replaced some Reebok's soles with the black pyramid mat years ago, but it wears down really quickly as-is.
I'll eventually get around to replacing the soles on the V3.1's so I can use them for that. But they're not yellow yet :)

What's the deal with the batteries on the latest MAGs? Why do they need to be topped up so often, even for display? Never had issues with other batteries that haven't been charged in a while

Screenshot_2017-11-04-00-08-46-1.png
Screenshot_2017-11-04-00-08-56-1.png
Got our first look at under the laces. Plus, my theory on the entire center peice being able to be moved is confirmed! All you'd have to do it affix it to the middle part of the box, and it'll be a lot more accurate

I went to a 'sneaker swap meet' today - saw some real MAGs! Finally!
IMG_20171104_153410.jpg
the material of the uppers of the real ones is more evenly woven and you don't see the 'lines' effect that you do with the V3's. But the V3 material is very close.

I asked David about the current availability of the V4's, if they were having anything done to them at the moment, and if he knew what exactly was being done. His response, "It is improving now,only can know that after fixed."

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked David about the current availability of the V4's, if they were having anything done to them at the moment, and if he knew what exactly was being done. His response, "It is improving now,only can know that after fixed."

Apart from the uncertain life expectancy of lights and batteries, what improvements are you hoping for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Apart from the uncertain life expectancy of lights and batteries, what improvements are you hoping for?
I'm hoping for a more accurate box (That's just me), buttons that fully do what they're supposed to do, and maybe.. JUST maybe.. full autolacing. But that's a stretch

I'm hoping for a more accurate box (That's just me), buttons that fully do what they're supposed to do, and maybe.. JUST maybe.. full autolacing. But that's a stretch

With the inclusion of the pressure plate? Yeah, I guess that would be cool. I think the stand is kind of cool, but that massive white box is even more of an eye sore than the yellow one.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, does anyone have a link to those 'v2.5's? The ones with the bottoms like a v2, but the upper is like a v3

I was kind of hoping these were discontinued now.

With the inclusion of the pressure plate? Yeah, I guess that would be cool. I think the stand is kind of cool, but that massive white box is even more of an eye sore than the yellow one.

- - - Updated - - -

I was kind of hoping these were discontinued now.

I am actually a fan of the white box. It makes more sense than the yellow one which drew inspiration from the plutonium case. It didn't make much sense as the shoes have nothing to do with plutonium which is only used in the first film.

I am actually a fan of the white box. It makes more sense than the yellow one which drew inspiration from the plutonium case. It didn't make much sense as the shoes have nothing to do with plutonium which is only used in the first film.
Then it should have been black (with NIKE FOOTWEAR), not white

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Update on AutoLace Mag. Size 11 is complete and shipping from David. Button only has one function (open and close), so the "green" button technically does nothing. Insole is still incorrect (doesn't have the EARL insole)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back