Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Wow. Are the ones that show up on eBay the official one? They seem to break a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hallo guys!

Sorry, my english is not very good, so it was hard to understand what you are talking about exactly.

I am interested in the V3/V4. What are the problems of them when NOT to wear them but only display in summery?

Will for example the soals get yellow after some time?
Or will the lights break when not charging the battery?

Thank you very mich for you help :)

1.soles will yellow according to how much they are exposed to sun, water makes it worse
2. batteries need to be maintained, charged every 3 weeks to prevent them from completely draining
3. lights on soles are very fragile because of foot bending and weak thin wires
besides that the shoes are perfectly wearable, and if you dont care for lights, than you would be okay

I was walking by the sneaker shop at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas and noticed something off. This was the first shop I ever saw the 2011 Mags in person, but these are...V3s, right?

No these are real.

attachment.php

I wish our V3s had this kind of details on the mid-sole. Two ways to tell the real from the fake is that the real shoes have flashing on their seam lines (something that is normally considered a flaw in molding and casting) and the overall sharper profile. Our V3s have these lines, but seem more rounded and only, occasionally in the right light, do we actually get to see these look the way they are meant to.

Yes, then there is a shorter tongue, blue soles and pointer ears.

What is or was Nike’s original retail price for these shoes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Neither shoes had a "retail price". The 2011 shoes all started at $0.99 and went up really fast.
The lottery for the 2016PL pairs was $10 per ticket. There was a video made by a guy claiming he won a pair from buying just one ticket.
Only 2 pair of these were auctioned - one in the UK and the other in HK.

- - - Updated - - -

Hallo guys!

Sorry, my english is not very good, so it was hard to understand what you are talking about exactly.

I am interested in the V3/V4. What are the problems of them when NOT to wear them but only display in summery?

If you will only ever display, V3s will be fine. Just charge every 2 weeks.

Yes, the soles will go yellow over time unless you dye them blue to filter out the red and green light.

Neither shoes had a "retail price". The 2011 shoes all started at $0.99 and went up really fast.
The lottery for the 2016PL pairs was $10 per ticket. There was a video made by a guy claiming he won a pair from buying just one ticket.
Only 2 pair of these were auctioned - one in the UK and the other in HK.

Don’t forget there was an NYC auction making it 3 in total.

Hallo

Thanks a lot for the explanations.

2 senareos:
1. I plug the charger for ever. Will something break (or even bearn) after some time?
2. I plug the charger and turn the lights on for ever. Will something break after time?

What are you using for pain I can also most likely buy also in germany?

Vadim

1. max hours to charge is 3hrs, dont know if something would break but because of price why would you risk?
2. DO NOT charge and let lights on for a long time as this may over charge your battery and cause a defective battery

3. i dont know if they ship to germany but they accept credit cards, paypal, western union, and moneygraym

Hallo guys!

All these v3 soles go **** urine yellow. Even the $1300 press button lace ones come with **** yellow.

You have to dye the soles.

For $1300 **** yellow soles are unnaceptable imo.

I wish at this point they would allow us to request certain components to not be installed and lower the price just a little bit. So a V4 without clear soles and maybe sell them for $1000.

1.soles will yellow according to how much they are exposed to sun, water makes it worse
2. batteries need to be maintained, charged every 3 weeks to prevent them from completely draining
3. lights on soles are very fragile because of foot bending and weak thin wires
besides that the shoes are perfectly wearable, and if you dont care for lights, than you would be okay

Hi - thanks for these above tips don jon!
Just got my V3's and was going to ask what the situation was for charging frequency to avoid battery failure.

May I ask is there something i can get to protect the lights if I wear them?
Is wearing insoles is that an option to protect the wires and avoid pressure on the EL panel?
I am planning on liquid proofing with protector for upper but any ideas to guard the sole?

thanks in advance to any suggestions from all and as my name says a 'dreamcometrue' to join this forum and finally have these shoes :D

Hallo

Thanks a lot for the explanations.

2 senareos:
1. I plug the charger for ever. Will something break (or even bearn) after some time?
2. I plug the charger and turn the lights on for ever. Will something break after time?

What are you using for pain I can also most likely buy also in germany?

Vadim

if you wanted to set these up with the charger connected all the time, then you are best to remove the batteries. Then you can turn the display on/off at the wall switch.

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t forget there was an NYC auction making it 3 in total.

Oops. I did forget that one.

I was just informed by one of David's associates (That I frequently keep in contact with on instagram) that the LEDs on the V4's blink while charging.

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Update: I asked if they could post a video showing the lights blinking while charging. They said they would later

Last edited:
I was just informed by one of David's associates (That I frequently keep in contact with on instagram) that the LEDs on the V4's blink while charging.

View attachment 768187

Update: I asked if they could post a video showing the lights blinking while charging. They said they would later
Do you know if they completly rebuilt the wiring of electrics or if it's still those thin garbage wires that breaks ?

My first pair of V3.1s are coming from DHL today, plan on wearing for Halloween next week, also for the V4s I was quoted 1000$ through Western Union, since I have purchased over 10 pairs of v3 mags now... View attachment 768260
:)
Please give us a feedback to know if the EL panels are still breaking (wich i'm 99% sure it will), you will not be able to figure if the wiring is better since it needs a lot of time and walking to see if the wires break (LED panel and EL strap panel). :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back