Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Hey Cavx, Friday will be a week since I ordered and sent money. If by then I still haven't heard anything, what would you suggest?

Today is Wednesday the 5th for Asia.

I believe mine was just about a week before I heard anything. Once I got my pictures, everything went really quick.

If I remember right, yeah, there was at least 4 or 5 working days between when I paid and received QC photos. I did't mess around and ordered knowing full well that there might be issues I could not see in the photos and interestingly enough, when the shoes arrived (10 working days later), the dent in the buckle and pen mark were indeed visible in the photos once you knew what to look for.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's my email I sent Friday! They didn't seem to give a **** about double boxing them. Is there someone else I should be emailing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This part suggests they have double boxed.

usually , we will use bubble to wrap it , and there a Thick white box to product it next time we will notice it

Remember they are Chinese and English is not their first language and that message almost suggests it was translated by Google.

The fact they can speak/read english at all is good. There seems to be this thing where they are considered dumb for not speaking fluent English and that is not the case. When I buy my optics, I have to rely on Google Translater from English to Simple Chinese and hope my message makes sense. I usually copy and paste both the English and the translated to Chinese version in the Email.

Last edited:
Thank for the info, does anyone have know the person I should be reaching out too about Getting the right pair of mags I want?
Cavx I love your YouTube videos I've used them to dye my mags a few times. Keep up the good work [emoji1303]

So is your connector the MHL which looks like a micro HDMI?

A question about the V3 shoes. Do they have the same holes like the V2 to allow wires to be passed throw between the layers?
1. yes. micro usb is a universal plug used in most androids and all newer samsungs
2. i don know about the setup v2 has but the wires just go in thru a hole.

hi,would u mind which sender name u use for the western union ?thx

andy
This is the email I got tonight. What is the sender name they are asking about, the name that I sent the money to? So I'm assuming they haven't collected the money yet.

hi ,got your payment now ,thx

also updated your order to success,pls check

later would ready to prepare for your shoes
Yay, finally!!! Wonder how'll long before I get the QC pics now?

Thank for the info, does anyone have know the person I should be reaching out too about Getting the right pair of mags I want?
Cavx I love your YouTube videos I've used them to dye my mags a few times. Keep up the good work [emoji1303]

Your welcome and I am glad they are of use.

1. yes. micro usb is a universal plug used in most androids and all newer samsungs
2. i don know about the setup v2 has but the wires just go in thru a hole.
I like the size of the MHL. The mini USB was used on the V2 and is quite a chunky plug/socket. MHL is much slimmer, but about the same width.

The V2s had a small sewn holes (like a button hole) at the top under the buckle where the charge lead and switch came out of and directly below (behind the heel cup) was a 2nd hole. I used a plastic chopstick, taped the new wires to the end and then pulled it back like a draw wire. If the V3s have this as well, will make replacing broken wires a bit easier.

Yay, finally!!! Wonder how'll long before I get the QC pics now?

Probably by Friday.

Here's what I'm working with so far after doing a few mods!
95ccf75072ce2a5397c9b0df6bc8d416.jpg

Quick question about sizing... does the V3 come up true to size
Or is there a bit of extra room or do they come up a bit tight?

Wondering whether to change my order a half size up?

Has anyone else noticed that on real mags the icy soul is slightly?

Are you referring to the amount of blue? You'd find that they all came from the same batch which must have been a light tinted mix.

Quick question about sizing... does the V3 come up true to size
Or is there a bit of extra room or do they come up a bit tight?

Wondering whether to change my order a half size up?

They are true to size. At first, they are tight and stuff, but they do loosen up and really are comfortable once you break them in. I'd have to agree with a member who did this video
where he states that they are probably the most comfortable shoes he owns. They really are like socks on soles. I sat there one night whilst watching a movie and massaged my toe boxes. They are really soft now.

It's interesting that the 2016 Mags have similar wires in the strap as the V3's.

View attachment 719319

Is it me, or does that cuff look puffier than the 2011 release? It almost looks like the cuff on the V3.

Maybe they changed the design based on feedback (or returns under their limited one time repair warranty) about the wire tape in the strap breaking.

I really wish these V3s had those sharp profile lines of the mid-sole of the real shoe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was saying on real mags the icy souls look glossy! Has anyone else noticed that?

_____________¶____¶
_________¶_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
_____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_________¶
___¶¶¶¶¶_____________¶
___¶_________________¶
____¶________________¶¶
____¶¶________________¶
_____¶________________¶¶
_____¶¶_______¶¶¶____¶¶¶
______¶_____¶¶___¶¶_¶___¶
______¶_____¶¶_____¶____¶
______¶¶____¶______¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
_______¶____¶¶__¶¶¶_____¶¶
______¶¶¶¶____¶¶¶¶_____¶¶
______¶¶¶_______________¶¶
_______¶¶¶______________¶¶
________¶_____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
_______¶¶_______¶¶¶¶¶
______¶¶¶¶¶_____¶
___¶¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
__¶¶____¶¶_____¶¶
_¶¶_____¶¶______¶¶
¶¶______¶¶_______¶¶
_¶¶¶¶¶___¶¶______¶¶
_¶__¶¶¶¶¶¶_______¶¶
¶¶____¶___________¶¶
¶____¶¶__________¶¶¶
¶____¶¶____________¶
¶_____¶___________¶¶¶
¶_____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_¶
¶______¶_________¶___¶
¶¶¶¶__¶__________¶_¶¶¶
_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶
___¶¶___¶__¶____¶
___¶____¶__¶____¶
___¶¶___¶__¶____¶¶
__¶_______¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

In all honesty the real ones, to me, look further away from screen accurate than the v3s do. The movie used shoes don't appear to have any shade of blue tint to them and the amount of blue splatter on the mid sole seems very excessive when compared to the picture on the hoverboard. It would be entertaining to see a picture of the screen used ones next to the 2011/2016s

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back