Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

How long have you had the shoes for ?

When i buy these shoes, the light working well, after battery are empty, logic with time & since this day i can't recharge them :s

See my bill :(
Untitled.png

Do you think there is any value in keeping my second pair, 1st version, stock? I was going to color the soles and clear the bubbles but should I?

Well, the first pair I bought were the original version, they're my wear pair now as the EL broke (though it did take a few months, luckily) and I wore them yesterday and today. They're still good other than no lights. I cleared the ankle bubble, making the LEDs more visible when not on.
I'd suggest unless you want to on-sell them (at a fair price, not like some of those ripoff artists on Ebay) then you might as well make the adjustments you want.

I got my mags today! Really fast delivery. They were sent on Friday and came today. They are fantastic quality, love them.

I've got to order an adapter for the charger yet. The delivery was so quick I haven't had chance to get one yet.

They look so much better than in the QC pics.
d69bcc41b3ea2cf4c4d9f0ef38e3d85f.jpg
3b8523999a9cfe8ad6f983f9648db729.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I got my mags today! Really fast delivery. They were sent on Friday and came today. They are fantastic quality, love them.

I've got to order an adapter for the charger yet. The delivery was so quick I haven't had chance to get one yet.

They look so much better than in the QC pics. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171003/d69bcc41b3ea2cf4c4d9f0ef38e3d85f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171003/3b8523999a9cfe8ad6f983f9648db729.jpg

They look great!

Yeah late 80s early 90s. Some of us still love that style even if it is super chunky compared to today's things that sometimes just look like a sole with a sock glued to it

Right, I've got the charger now. Do I turn the lights on then charge? Sorry for asking I know someone has posted on here already but I'm not sure which page etc. How do I know they are charging too? I've seen a video on YouTube but want to make sure before flicking the switch....

Right, I've got the charger now. Do I turn the lights on then charge? Sorry for asking I know someone has posted on here already but I'm not sure which page etc. How do I know they are charging too? I've seen a video on YouTube but want to make sure before flicking the switch....

I shot the video and I found having the lights on just confirms all is well. I forgot in the video to say that the lights need to be turned off during charge.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I shot the video and I found having the lights on just confirms all is well. I forgot in the video to say that the lights need to be turned off during charge.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
I thought that was you! Does any of the lights flash when charging? Thanks for reply. [emoji106]

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back