Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

I'am in France and yes shoes are light up only when they are in plug.
If i disconnect shoes from plug, shoes became light off :(
I leave in charge 9hrs shoes and still light off :(

so all lights are working when charger is plugged in? you need to change the batteries.
You could do it yourself very easily, if you look at cavx's images above. Under the sole insert, cut around the edges, and the battery is under the black plastic piece.
You can unplug it and just replace it.

DM me if you can't do it. Its not too hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe, but i don't want do it.
Coz i don't want break my shoes.

And I'm not someone who knows about electronics.

If some know how change battery and re send to me my shoes repair after, i can pay :)

so all lights are working when charger is plugged in? you need to change the batteries.
You could do it yourself very easily, if you look at cavx's images above. Under the sole insert, cut around the edges, and the battery is under the black plastic piece.
You can unplug it and just replace it.

DM me if you can't do it. Its not too hard.

That black part is actually EVA foam, cut to the same area size as the battery. It just fills the cavity now the batteries are removed. Those after market innersoles I use are contoured with a nice big arch (and I added arch supports to those), but leave black on the white material inside the shoe. You don't see it unless you lift it as I did for photo.

- - - Updated - - -

If some know how change battery and re send to me my shoes repair after, i can pay :)

The problem with shipping these shoes to someone in another country is the risk of customs seizure. Battery change out is not hard. Just take your time. In fact, get all the spare parts ordered in first.

Last edited:

the batteries are litereally plug and play

hopefully someone can link you the ebay site to buy the batteries

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Ontario Canada and I'm not too tech savvy myself and would prefer someone to help me change the battery. Can anyone help me do this. I know you showed the diagrams I'm just afraid I'll damage them and ruin the shoes in general.

Picked up the lettering for tube bag today and I also got the cut out sheet. Might make a nice plaque for the MAGs when I am done.
5346fdc25a706df3435ae0dee7f18c08.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

We shall see what happens with this after the Tube Bag is done.
Ok but you have a idea about price, no ?

If I had half the knowledge you have and all the material to make, I would make some money XD

David => Shoes
You => Bag
Gandalf => Dolorean

We shall see what happens with this after the Tube Bag is done.
Ok but you have a idea about price, no ?

If I had half the knowledge you have and all the material to make, I would make some tunes XD

David => Shoes
You => Bag
Gandalf => Dolorean

So these NIKE FOOTWEAR signs are the next thing I am working on. The letters are 4.5mm deep and I only want 1mm deep, so I am about to flood the cavity with epoxy and let that set up over night. Then I will take a silicone mold and if you guys want these in water clear (so you can back light it), let me know. I probably do a short run and list the FS thread in the JY soon.

Then I will take a silicone mold and if you guys want these in water clear (so you can back light it), let me know. I probably do a short run and list the FS thread in the JY soon.

Me i want water clear & light same movie, plz :)
Thx

Me i want water clear & light same movie, plz :)
Thx
Give me a few days and I should have something cool to show.

Also been revisiting the buckles again. I have made several versions and one of the best ones was all hand made. Others have been based off CAD drawn and laser cut parts.
f4a591f5b766d130fab7a0544306e8fe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I finally made a new start on the clear soles for V3. I have created my own set of DXF files for laser cutting and will be getting my parts laser cut from Perspex so that the rear side is glassy. This way the clears soles will be CLEAR.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back