Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

The DVD was actually attached to the poster by a foam disc that stuck through the center hole of the DVD.
Oh wow, really? Dang, I'm still leaning stuff about this shoe to this day! Would you happen to have a link to where I could buy something like that? And how did the plate stick on?

Oh wow, really? Dang, I'm still leaning stuff about this shoe to this day! Would you happen to have a link to where I could buy something like that? And how did the plate stick on?

I haven't looked into foam discs but the type of foam was similar to craft foam. The plate was adhered with that rubbery adhesive that keeps gift cards attached to their display backing.

I haven't looked into foam discs but the type of foam was similar to craft foam. The plate was adhered with that rubbery adhesive that keeps gift cards attached to their display backing.
I had a feeling that was it. Thanks for the info!

Update
They're called Foam DVD hubs

Last edited:
And I'm fairly certain the ONLY video on the disk is the final one I linked in my original post. I think someone confirmed that at the time.

-Nick

The glow kit and the first half of the end cap mold have been poured.
f0983e2df88c54f3a51cbeaaeb6b2a1e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Demolded and everything looks good.

I have made the glow kit mold so that I can lay in the logos with their face out and fill in behind them.

Hopefully when the parts are demolded, the logo is fused to the glow kit and does not need gluing. This will make it clearer and hopefully a bit brighter.
96ffca3f65024f5f4b97567737409a2e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Wait a second.... that page mentions there being a sensor in the heel.... it'd be safe to assume this exact system is what David put into the Mags, so... Does this mean the V3.1 PL will have auto lacing?

Last edited:
Wait a second.... that page mentions there being a sensor in the heel.... it'd be safe to assume this exact system is what David put into the Mags, so... Does this mean the V3.1 PL will have auto lacing?

That diagram is from the original Patent from NIKE from about 2008. Many things changed between then and them releasing MAGs with power lacing. The diagram also shows the ankle strap tightening up which we all know didn't happen on real MAG PL or the upcoming Chinese copy.

do you guys think david gets more mag customers from here than reddit?
i dont keep up with reddit so dont know how active it is regarding people discussing the v3s
we are more than 46 pgs in

do you guys think david gets more mag customers from here than reddit?
i dont keep up with reddit so dont know how active it is regarding people discussing the v3s
we are more than 46 pgs in
I'm pretty sure we are the main buyers, yes. Also, there's 444 pages on the original v2 / v3 thread

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back