Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Yes I think so. The did a similar thing for the V3 about a year ago. And I think the same was done back for the V2 as well.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Really hoping that's the case. As mentioned in a previous post, I'm only 16, so if I want a pair, I've got to save up. Don't currently have a job at the moment either, so I may have to start looking into selling some of my stuff on eBay.
Another quote from David: "More details on Reddit in couple of days"

Really hoping that's the case. As mentioned in a previous post, I'm only 16, so if I want a pair, I've got to save up. Don't currently have a job at the moment either, so I may have to start looking into selling some of my stuff on eBay.
Another quote from David: "More details on Reddit in couple of days"

As much as owning a pair would be cool, how long do you think will last on your feet?
Now that I have found a new laser cutter, I am going to revisit the ideas I came up with using neodymium magnets.

As much as owning a pair would be cool, how long do you think will last on your feet?
Now that I have found a new laser cutter, I am going to revisit the ideas I came up with using neodymium magnets.
I'm not planning on wearing them more than once or twice. I'm gonna build a display case if I'm able to get a pair. According to the guy I sold my original pair to (emailed him about a month ago) the lights are still working, and he's worn them a decent amount. Could be the insole I put in. If I do get a pair and wear them, I just have to remember to walk as flat footed as possible

I probably wouldn't wear them at all. They will make a good conversation piece.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
The temptation would be too much for me. I'd just be laying in bed at night, hearing the shoes calling to me like the Ring of Sauron.
"Wear us.....wear us...."

Just got a dm on Instagram from soulssneaker. Ready in 20 days

Last edited:
Screenshot_2017-08-16-10-50-09.png

No offence taken as I don't care what people think. Everyone knows I am legit and a man of my word.
I even went as far as sending a pair to jedifyfe before he paid and I send jjdelp a pair of free heel cups just because I'm nice and trust people as they should trust me.
so I'm actually the most trusted around. no conflict just had to make that clear.

So back to the V3PL, you are selling them as well? Do you have pics/videos you can share? I am seriously interested if that wire on the outside forefoot doesn't exist! no offense...
Thanks,

legit and a man of my word

I wouldn't say that exactly...since you never paid for the custom soles I did for you. My fault for making them before receiving payment. You still delivered on your products, so I do trust him on that...but you still did me wrong.

Here's some Customs I did
https://youtu.be/6SK_W8P3c48

Footwear Bags & a lot more coming soon!

We used to all say "oh no someone repainted their MAGs" when all that existed was the real ones, but it's cool to see people customising the V3's, since there's so many more of them. (anyone remember the person that actually dipped his MAGs in black paint? Not a fan of him) Personally I wouldn't want camo coloured MAGs but it looks like a well done job. A few of us wish that David or someone would manufacture black V3's, sort of like the V2's had a black version, but I never bought those because the gold swoosh put me off. Maybe if it were just a black and white version, with white swoosh and writing. There's so much that can be done with them. Look at the Air Max 90, how many different colourways are there of that? Hundreds.
Also, cool to see more power lace videos, though I too haven't saved up enough to order them this early in the peice. Many of us were expecting it to be months away. Hopefully the 'limited run' isn't quite a true story......

I wouldn't say that exactly...since you never paid for the custom soles I did for you. My fault for making them before receiving payment. You still delivered on your products, so I do trust him on that...but you still did me wrong.
WizardBTTF sorry if u feel that way but I don't see how like u said I didn't pay and I dint receive the soles. I didn't pay as I ran into a lot of money problem bills ect so I just ended up dying the soles red and got the same result. Hopefully u can use them or sell them to someone. If not maybe we can work something out.

Last edited by a moderator:
So back to the V3PL, you are selling them as well? Do you have pics/videos you can share? I am seriously interested if that wire on the outside forefoot doesn't exist! no offense...
Thanks,

It is not a wire. I believe is the front edge of the lace runner mechanism.

A few of us wish that David or someone would manufacture black V3's, sort of like the V2's had a black version

And that V2 was based on the customized 2011 MAG. Now the V3s, I'd like that that black and gold colourway come out.
For general wear, I'd like an all black pair of V3 MAGs.

@WizardBTTF sorry if u feel that way but I don't see how like u said I didn't pay and I dint receive the soles.

You asked for me to make them, and you'd pay me at the end of the week. I made them...then and you didn't keep your word and pay for them. Doesn't sit well with me, but again my fault for trusting someones word.

Although understand situations do come up, it just left me with red soles since no one is doing customs really. The black and red shoes did turn out well though, is that black fabric dye or paint?

Last edited:
That is what I just found to. I will wait for them to make contact with me before I make a payment. I will use WU, but will not pay until I get the email from them.

How do I buy at a discount?
I intend to buy the 399.00. With Discount will be how much?

EDIT:
The 399.00 does not have in size US10
Any predictions to have this size?

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back