Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

So what should be the official way (or most used) way to make the Bubble look frosted

You want somewhere in between clear and the frosted look of the V3 bubble.

When I did mine, it was a really hot day and the nail polish was setting before it had time to self level, so I had streaks from the brush. I gave it a 2nd and even a 3rd coat, but it didn't fix that, so I took wet and dry sand paper (wet the paper, not the shoe) and buffed it back. The result came out quite a bit better than just a clear bubble.

Here is a set of photo to show what a crystal clear LED bubble looks like.

7be3f47cd218110069d5e69cf562f474.png

6775053493cbd01dc94fce980cd9e50d.png

04b21daee5cab71d10689e03b8352b32.png

9da152d8549aa05586e39717e39abacd.png

f329ece3a959465a467d7fbc9927552b.png

6a4b806a06886fd3f18eb66b19dba887.png

fc3d5641bd35c9329afa2e27ef75a56b.png

And the Nail Polish used for this :

bc00dd83d41858203dbe92bd1ec985ce.png

Last edited:
WOW that is clean. My bubbles are actually full of tiny bubbles almost like they pressure cast them but didn't quite have enough pressure.

Getting ready to order a pair of V3's, but I had a few questions first. If I contact David, regarding QC pics, double boxing, and led fix, should I contact him through the RPF or through Sneakerahead? If I'm happy with the pics, do I go on to the site and order, or does he place the order for me? If I order, does he just look for my name to pop up, so he sees to it that I get that particular pair? Sorry, probably putting too much thought into this. Just want to do it right. Thanks!

Getting ready to order a pair of V3's, but I had a few questions first. If I contact David, regarding QC pics, double boxing, and led fix, should I contact him through the RPF or through Sneakerahead? If I'm happy with the pics, do I go on to the site and order, or does he place the order for me? If I order, does he just look for my name to pop up, so he sees to it that I get that particular pair? Sorry, probably putting too much thought into this. Just want to do it right. Thanks!
You can reach him on skype too his nickname is zhilongtrade.

Getting ready to order a pair of V3's

Once you place your order, Martha or Rebecca will contact you with instructions on how to pay. It is then that you need to (politely) ask for the things you want.

Don't be frustrated with them if you don't get the answer you want right away. It was several emails to get the point across about no tears on the magnets flap. My shoes came double boxed and the box is near perfect. English is not their first language and so assume they are not dumb just because they don't understand everything you say in English right away.

This is what I was sent when I asked for a "good box with no damage." It's ridiculous as it was clearly damaged BEFORE it was shipped. The box they shipped it in didn't even have damage on it like this. They didn't even put the size label on the box straight...so frustrating dealing with Sneakerahead and his sales team recently.

Attachments

• IMG_2335.JPG
    IMG_2335.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 276
  • IMG_2333.JPG
    IMG_2333.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 254
  • IMG_2334.JPG
    IMG_2334.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 229
  • IMG_2336.JPG
    IMG_2336.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 293
  • IMG_2331.JPG
    IMG_2331.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 269
  • IMG_2332.JPG
    IMG_2332.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 263
Once you place your order, Martha or Rebecca will contact you with instructions on how to pay. It is then that you need to (politely) ask for the things you want.

Is this when you'd ask for QC pics as well? When they contact me about payment instructions, I assume it's fairly easy, straightforward, and legit? I was hoping to pay by credit card. Also, may be a homer for asking, QC stands for...?

Is this when you'd ask for QC pics as well? When they contact me about payment instructions, I assume it's fairly easy, straightforward, and legit? I was hoping to pay by credit card. Also, may be a homer for asking, QC stands for...?

QC=Quality Control

- - - Updated - - -

So happy that there is FINALLY a thread solely.....hehehe solely for the V3

This is what I was sent when I asked for a "good box with no damage." It's ridiculous as it was clearly damaged BEFORE it was shipped. The box they shipped it in didn't even have damage on it like this. They didn't even put the size label on the box straight...so frustrating dealing with Sneakerahead and his sales team recently.

Is this the box the shoes came in or one you ordered?

I think I will ask for them not to ship in a box for the next pair and see if I can get a discount for that.

When I order my V2's from DHGate last summer, the box wasn't even recognizable. They basically broke the box completely down, had one flattened part on bottom, shoes sandwiched in the middle with the ankle part bent leaving creases, and the other flattened box part on top. It was a joke! I know more than likely it was customs, but hopefully I have better luck this time with Sneakerahead!

Honest question but since I've never had a pair before, are the lights suppose to blink as the poster states when charging or not? Mine do not blink/come on when plugged in...

Honest question but since I've never had a pair before, are the lights suppose to blink as the poster states when charging or not? Mine do not blink/come on when plugged in...

They are supposed to, but these V3s don't. No red LED for charging and no green to let you know they are done.

- - - Updated - - -

When I order my V2's from DHGate last summer, the box wasn't even recognizable. They basically broke the box completely down, had one flattened part on bottom, shoes sandwiched in the middle with the ankle part bent leaving creases, and the other flattened box part on top. It was a joke! I know more than likely it was customs, but hopefully I have better luck this time with Sneakerahead!

I wouldn't buy from DHGate. They don't even show photos of the product they sell, just images they pull off the net. Order V3s off them and you might end up with a modded V2.

Damn, that sucks. I must've lucked out with my box. I ordered my shoes during the first wave and didn't think about asking for box w/o damage. But it arrived damage free.

The good thing about those stickers is that they're easy to peel off w/o damaging the surface of the box.

Something's still not right. I tried viewing the thread in 3 different browsers; Firefox, Chrome, and IE. One shows nothing, one shows image icons, the other shows X's.

Is no one else not seeing the images? My computer does not struggle with this type of stuff.

Everything showing up fine in my phone using Tapatalk app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long was it before everybody got their QC pics? Ordered my pair on Saturday and haven't heard anything yet? I asked for Pics and a perfect box... Just wondering how long it takes to hear from them with the pics?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back