Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

I don't think I'll be one of the first to buy this one around. If I did purchase these, I would definitely want to wear them & $1500 is a significant loss when they inevitably fail 5 minutes into use.

I don't think I'll be one of the first to buy this one around. If I did purchase these, I would definitely want to wear them & $1500 is a significant loss when they inevitably fail 5 minutes into use.

Yeah, how pissed would you be if your shoe suddenly would not lace up, or worse, unlace? Four figures is a touch much for a shoe that contains electronic so fragile, you probably should not wear them.

For those guys curious about the $200 offer, I just got an email from David.

For those interested, here's the reply I got from Davids email. Not answered by David but by a "Martha"

"hello , thank you for e-mail us , may i know the size you want first ? then we could check it for you .

and its okay if you want to pay with paypal, but there is 5% fees for paypal payment , and you can only send it as a gift , no order info , no shipping address

Martha "

Sounds like a scam?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
@frasic : ... Got them...

and...

it...

is.....

MAG...

V....

3 !!!!!!

:)

What suspense! And you paid via western union? Who did you have to pay? I just find it odd we are all lying different people. Please let me know and I will order them also :). Thank you!!!!

What suspense! And you paid via western union? Who did you have to pay? I just find it odd we are all lying different people. Please let me know and I will order them also :). Thank you!!!!
I ordered via sneakergost on Instagram and paid through Moneygram to :
Name : Zhengui
Surname : Lin
Phone : 0086-13859884857

but ask for the coordinate before and place your order cause I'm sure they have few different names to get the money via money gram

EDIT = For those who are lurking to the PowerLace version, DON'T GO WITH GOOYEEZY ! I've had a really bad experience with them when for the V1 so, a V3 with power laces and this amount of money... wouldn't't recommend to go with them...

Last edited:
Merci!!!

They have accepted via PayPal with 5% fees which is ok since it will cost about the same thing to sent a western union. Waiting on email address confirmation.

Will keep you and all posted

For those interested, here's the reply I got from Davids email. Not answered by David but by a "Martha"

"hello , thank you for e-mail us , may i know the size you want first ? then we could check it for you .

and its okay if you want to pay with paypal, but there is 5% fees for paypal payment , and you can only send it as a gift , no order info , no shipping address

Martha "

Sounds like a scam?

No, Martha is the one that "will take care of you" from the other MAG thread. Both her and Rebecca were good to deal with when I bought my 2 pair.

As for PayPal (there are a few misunderstandings here), F&F payments now incur 1.5% fees. They used to be free! Normal PP purchasing is about 3.5% but can go as high as 5%. What PP has worked out is that many people buy using the previous F&F method and they missed out on fees. Now they even charge a percentage on the shipping and why I make shipping included on my items.

The reason they want you to pay F&F here is that like WU, there is no recourse you can take against them. You can't lodge a dispute which, unfortunately, happens more times than you care to think about. There are many people out there that order on line and even though these people get their shoes, they still lodge a complaint that either they didn't get them or they weren't "as described" and PayPal jumps in like Super Hero to save the day for the buyer and gives a full refund. As a seller, it is not a fair system because they are both out of stock and cash. Considering it is the sellers that PP make their money from, you'd think they would look after the "cash cow".

For what it is worth, I'd make payment by WU. Your not covered by PayPal anyway for F&F.

Anyway, the only thing I'd want to know is if these are NEW and not returns. Why are the lights not working? If they are returns, then you are buying 2nd hand. As long as they are new, this is a pretty good deal.

I ordered via sneakergost on Instagram and paid through Moneygram to :
Name : Zhengui
Surname : Lin
Phone : 0086-13859884857

but ask for the coordinate before and place your order cause I'm sure they have few different names to get the money via money gram

EDIT = For those who are lurking to the PowerLace version, DON'T GO WITH GOOYEEZY ! I've had a really bad experience with them when for the V1 so, a V3 with power laces and this amount of money... wouldn't't recommend to go with them...

so the shoes come with light accessories out or wat?

as for gogoyeezy

i think they had said almost a year ago they were releasing the auto lace for 1500 @jedifyfe are you sure the video isfrom gogoyeezy?

@jedifyfe are you sure the video isfrom gogoyeezy?

It was the Instagram post and their site only. I don't represent anyone or any claims so do your own due diligence and investigation. If you trust anyone who claims something to be true, you can only blame yourself if it goes wrong. I'm not claiming anything. Just listing what was sent to me. You should investigate this for yourself if you are curious.

Two shoes are fine, and as described : non working light, no box. I guess the lights don't work cause of the wires but I'm not really in the mood of cutting them or modding them... I find them big so I guess I'll keep them for display... I really wanted to get them only to see them in person and compare them with the one I made. I'll post some pictures when I'll find the time to unpack my stuffs (still moving to my new appartement)

Dumb question. Now that the batteries have been removed from the shoes, the power charge cord does still light up the EL strap and LEDs on one shoe. The other strap light strobes dim and the LEDs do not light up. Short or faulty inverter? I am not going to fix these, but would like to know what is going on.

so the shoes come with light accessories out or wat?

as for gogoyeezy

i think they had said almost a year ago they were releasing the auto lace for 1500 @jedifyfe are you sure the video isfrom gogoyeezy?

Yeah I remember this posting was up on their site months ago. I wrote to them asking for more pictures or video of them actually lacing and she said she does not have any right now but will soon. Seems weird to finally see the first video 7 months after they put them on sale on their site. Still very curious about it though.

Yeah I remember this posting was up on their site months ago. I wrote to them asking for more pictures or video of them actually lacing and she said she does not have any right now but will soon. Seems weird to finally see the first video 7 months after they put them on sale on their site. Still very curious about it though.

Even though they used the same pair of real 2011 MAGs, the Chinese were actively promoting the V3 for months before we actually saw a pair. So this makes sense.

Here is some pics of the v3 and the simple mag i make :

attachment.php

attachment.php

Next picture will be the "v3" i made from scratch (the black one and the white ones) - i need to find in wich box i packed them

Attachments

• IMG_2902.JPG
    IMG_2902.JPG
    597.7 KB · Views: 546
  • IMG_2903.JPG
    IMG_2903.JPG
    472.6 KB · Views: 529
Last edited:
I want to see your upper on a proper sole now. Awesome that you made a proper sock toe.
I have what it takes for that, but i still have to unpack my stuffs and organize a workshop to finsh them ;)
but the black are pretty close (if my souvenir is right)

attachment.php

attachment.php

EDIT : Question to those who had / still have the RDs - Are they as stiff as the V3 ?

Attachments

• IMG_2333.JPG
    IMG_2333.JPG
    403.4 KB · Views: 548
  • IMG_2335.JPG
    IMG_2335.JPG
    405.5 KB · Views: 545
Last edited:
I have what it takes for that, but i still have to unpack my stuffs and organize a workshop to finsh them ;)
but the black are pretty close (if my souvenir is right)

EDIT : Question to those who had / still have the RDs - Are they as stiff as the V3 ?

Great work dude.

Are the power lacing V3s available or just being shown off? I saw something about them being $1500.

I'd say just a tease at this stage.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back