Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170531/61bd87c9dbd0c64e7604b8c171df8f2c.jpg

As you can see it's not the uppers that are the problem, so will I have to use the warm soapy water on the WHOLE shoe? Or can I just use it on the stains?

Also I was wondering if it would be possible to take these on my honeymoon? Would I experience some serious problems wearing through customs at the airport? Was thinking security might think I have bombs in my shoes due to the wiring etc? And I don't want these being confiscated, and I've seen the way the baggage gets handled in the hold, any advice? Or should I just leave them at home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Start with the stains but I am guessing that as you clean them up, other stains will occur as result of wetting a portion of the cloth.

Given the climate, you might want to pack these in your main luggage.

I have taken the batteries out of my V3s and wore them through air port security just 2 weeks ago.

I do remember seeing a flash at the ankle marker when I had lights in my V2s. It was not enough to alert security to investigate the source. These days paranoia is up so don't take the risk.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Ok lads I wore my MAGs for the first time on Saturday at my wedding... but unfortunately some absolute numpty spilt a bit of beer on my shoes and obviously I want to clean it off as it has left a bit of a watermark... any tips to remove watermarks from these or sneakers in general? I didn't have enough time on the day to use my Crep protect that I bought... very rushed day!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170531/0119b6ea665ab89a649a3518f5b88ffa.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170531/4913c19b68074439773c2570cc41543d.jpg

You totally stole my idea!! Lol
Looking good

For those guys curious about the $200 offer, I just got an email from David.

what size you need ? I will check it for u .

Size US8 US8.5 US9 US9.5 US10.5 US11 in stock . you can let me know which size you need

accpet western union payment . And only have the sneaker . will not send out with box

Last edited by a moderator:
For those guys curious about the $200 offer, I just got an email from David.

To ensure it's not a hacked account, you may ask to whom payments must be issued to. With that, you can compare who you made the payments to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am liking the Re-Align spray. I found Never Wet here but did not like the results when I tested it on my V2s. Not sure if Re-Align is available in the UK as it is actually Australian product. It is fast drying and you are ready to go as soon as it dries.

Thanks, looks good but don't think I can get that in uk. Was hoping one of the uk guys here may have used something thy could recommend.

I've seen this stuff but don't know if any good
Punch Shoe Care Mens Footwear Protector Spray https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005VONNJ0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_ceamzbCAZDNXA

I wore my updated V3's for the first time all day yesterday wandering around the city and the lights are still working perfectly fine :) The ReAlign spray continues to let the water bead off the uppers when I clean them. I finally encountered someone else in Melbourne who told me he had another version of replica MAGs and he couldn't believe how much better the V3's are. I wonder if I could get commission from sneakerahead for telling people about their site, lol so many people asked me yesterday. Just pay me in MAGs.

I wore my updated V3's for the first time all day yesterday wandering around the city and the lights are still working perfectly fine :) The ReAlign spray continues to let the water bead off the uppers when I clean them. I finally encountered someone else in Melbourne who told me he had another version of replica MAGs and he couldn't believe how much better the V3's are. I wonder if I could get commission from sneakerahead for telling people about their site, lol so many people asked me yesterday. Just pay me in MAGs.

Good to hear that the lights still work.

Yeah, if I was paid a $1.00 for every online inquiry I have directed to their site, they'd own me at least a pair now. So did he say "what other version" he had? So far, I have not seen another pair if V3s in Brisbane.

Thanks, looks good but don't think I can get that in uk. Was hoping one of the uk guys here may have used something thy could recommend.

I've seen this stuff but don't know if any good
Punch Shoe Care Mens Footwear Protector Spray https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005VONNJ0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_ceamzbCAZDNXA

I guess you won't know until you buy some. The biggest concern is colour change and or oily residue. NEVERWET leaves the oily/waxy feel. Crep apparently turns parts yellow like the laces. I do spray my tongue and laces now with RE-ALIGN and have had no issues.

NEVERWET leaves the oily/waxy feel.

For me that only happens on solid surfaces like non-porous overlays, and I have to over-apply it. Cloth soaks it up and feels absolutely normal to me.

When I eventually get a pair of V3, I would have no hesitation spraying the Neverwet on it. I might tape off the bubbles or the straps but that's about it.

Good to hear that the lights still work.
Yeah, if I was paid a $1.00 for every online inquiry I have directed to their site, they'd own me at least a pair now. So did he say "what other version" he had? So far, I have not seen another pair if V3s in Brisbane.
He didn't call them V2's so he might not have heard that term but he said he got them from AliExpress so they were probably V2's or the 'sport' version.

I'm just not sure if this is legit. My instinct say it's fraud as David isn't on any email nor do I really know David :(. Luckily, there was an issue with my western union transfer and I had to go back and cancel this one and redo a new one which I declined. Let us know if you get yours. I hope so.
i paid by moneygram and they replied yesterday with a tracking... and there is something that has been shipped according to the number i recieved from dhl via my phone number

Thanks for the info. "Joyce" had said she's on holidays and back on Wednesday so let's see what she says then. I will keep you posted. And will share the QC pics if I get them. Yellow soles are ok as mine are for display so will use solebright and tint them.
First things first, let's see if this is actually legit :). One things for sure, no more western union, PayPal only and will limit any international specifically Asia orders.
I'm not sure they would go with paypal, they did it only for the members of the rpf but stopped to use this method due to paypal srestrictions and scamers who paid for the shoes and asked for a refund from paypal because the shoe is a counterfeit...

To ensure it's not a hacked account, you may ask to whom payments must be issued to. With that, you can compare who you made the payments to.
yep, but now it's too late and the package is on the way... worst case scenario i get some V2 -_- but according to the pictures they sent to me, these are v3.

I'll keep you guys posted ;)

i paid by moneygram and they replied yesterday with a tracking... and there is something that has been shipped according to the number i recieved from dhl via my phone number

I'm not sure they would go with paypal, they did it only for the members of the rpf but stopped to use this method due to paypal srestrictions and scamers who paid for the shoes and asked for a refund from paypal because the shoe is a counterfeit...

yep, but now it's too late and the package is on the way... worst case scenario i get some V2 -_- but according to the pictures they sent to me, these are v3.

I'll keep you guys posted ;)

Can you share who you had to send the money to?

For me that only happens on solid surfaces like non-porous overlays, and I have to over-apply it. Cloth soaks it up and feels absolutely normal to me.

When I eventually get a pair of V3, I would have no hesitation spraying the Neverwet on it. I might tape off the bubbles or the straps but that's about it.

I didn't like how it left my V2s. No way would I use this product on my V3s.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back