Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

As much as this thread's supposed to be for V3's, and those are a kind of V2, if I were to get them, I'd prefer the grey, even if I had to repaint the midsole and heel cup to fix that ugly scribbling they did instead of splatter.
If it's as a gift, the grey one would be more recognisable as 'the back to the future' shoes which is what most people call them. :)

Agreed. Not sure if the midsoles on the red pair are white of light grey, but they have splatter. Why can't they make this V2 mid-sole in grey look the same? Why do they even need to keep turning out variations of the V2? Why can't they just use V3 parts and make cheaper versions? IE no lights.

And what happened to the V2s with the slimmed toes? Does my head in some days when I think about how close the V3 is, then they take 10 steps backwards to bring out some kind of wanna be MAG. The V3 is the best version we have seen to date. Why not make it even better?

What the heck is this?

V3s are out and yet another "version" comes out. The only thing I am liking is that they fixed the inner wave but so everything else is off. Why China, why?
What the **** those donkeys are doing ?
Well that's a good news, if they try to make better replicas but those look bad. Do you have a link to the website of these please ?
The fabric seems to look better, the toe box is horrible, the logo strap made me have a good laugh, but it's a 3D OBJ type of file so not at all what we'll get to see one they create it.
Let's wait & see.

What is on the disc that comes with the real Mags?

Not sure exactly what was on it, but I do believe the promo videos like that one where Doc Brown gets the year wrong and Tinker is in the add "not until 2015" when asked about power laces.

- - - Updated - - -

What the **** those donkeys are doing ?
Well that's a good news, if they try to make better replicas but those look bad. Do you have a link to the website of these please ?
The fabric seems to look better, the toe box is horrible, the logo strap made me have a good laugh, but it's a 3D OBJ type of file so not at all what we'll get to see one they create it.
Let's wait & see.

They are renders, so who knows what will come of them.

Don't know if there is a formula for these.

Found more of the inner soles I used in my MAGs. These are in US shoe sizes as well.
Mine are US 10 as are my MAGs and they fit perfectly.
f5b9ddbd50bd011d5df85a5352ab28e9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I personally want the bttf soles sold in ebay
but pink is not my color lol

so apperantly according to this user the shoes i posted earlier on are nike mags v4
facepalm

Last edited:
LOL. V4 should be even closer to perfection not take us back to the dark ages of MAGs.

Usually I display mine on my hover board. These shoes look great both with and without the board.

I am also working on a stand (image 3) that might have the letters MAG machined into the base and even allow lighting to be added.
81a9ae38cf82b9c86a56761133d32d58.jpg
ff8ed986a2115848432dd0502c84d708.jpg
f6e24e38d87c8bb211fa76dfa610d1eb.jpg

nice. You guys have a good collection of other BTTF stuff displayed. My V3's are just inside their boxes on top of one of my sneaker cabinets and the cap is in a drawer with my other caps. :D Though I do have a Delorian model and the full-size barcode number plate around here somewhere... Thinking of that, last weekend I was out at a shop and saw a magnetically levitated Delorian model. When I asked the shop attendant about it ($300) he noticed I was wearing the V3's and his jaw dropped. "Yeah, I'm a bit of a BTTF fan" I said with a smile, and he's like "Only a bit?!" Ah, good times, good times. :)

That is awesome. I need to get myself the bar code number plate and finish my Mr Fusion

Quick question for you V3 owners. I've noticed more & more fakes popping up on eBay, but this has concerned me a touch. I've just seen 0824 as a new serial number on a fake pair when they were all originally 0321. If you own a pair, could you please post what serial number your pair has, it would be much appreciated.

IMG_6647.PNG

Quick question for you V3 owners. I've noticed more & more fakes popping up on eBay, but this has concerned me a touch. I've just seen 0824 as a new serial number on a fake pair when they were all originally 0321. If you own a pair, could you please post what serial number your pair has, it would be much appreciated.

View attachment 721476

i got mine about 2 weeks ago with the 0321 sn...

i just just got back from my first con to wear them and have to say that my feet are killing me.Definitely going to look into some different inserts lol. That being said I walked around for a solid 5 hours in them and the lights still work. Kinda thought they wouldn't by days end...

When they are new, they are stiff and can rub in places.
Mine didn't take long to break in. 2 or 3 wears. In-Soles were swapped out from day one.

Serial number is 0321 on my pair.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back