Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

That's so strange, they don't come up in a search that's why I thought they were gone. So there's a code to get them even cheaper? Hoping they are authentic Nikes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The site is absolutely legit. They are a boutique based in Italy. They come in special double boxes, wrapped.

They don't have many left. They are on the sale part. Think they have 5 pairs.

MA20 will give 20% off all sale items

The site is absolutely legit. They are a boutique based in Italy. They come in special double boxes, wrapped.

They don't have many left. They are on the sale part. Think they have 5 pairs.

MA20 will give 20% off all sale items

Cool thanks for the info.

Any chance you could put up a photo of your vandals?

119qjnm.jpg

2rnyd02.jpg

1zgg50g.jpg

Does anyone know where I can source the spare electronics for the v3’s.?
Unfortunately no. I had heard of people on Instagram having the electronics for sale a year or so ago but as far as I know, no one has them. They were also charging $150-$200 for the electronics. At this point, you just have to hope they don't break....but they will.

Does anyone know where I can source the spare electronics for the v3’s.? I’m gonna wear mine to Ready Player One and more than likely they will break. So looking for a repair kit before hand and to safeguard myself against any future defect. Cheers
@WizardBTTF was selling boards and el domes
you can get the wires at ebay
and the leds dont really fail
nike strap doesnt fail as well

Does anyone know where I can source the spare electronics for the v3’s.? I’m gonna wear mine to Ready Player One and more than likely they will break. So looking for a repair kit before hand and to safeguard myself against any future defect. Cheers

I currently have for sale...

Stock Batteries - 1000mah (correct connectors)
Upgraded Batteries - 1800mah (correct connectors)
Replacement EL Sole Panels
Separate EL Panels (2 EL domes wired separate, which have upgraded thicker silicone wiring)
Bright or Dim dome light boards
UV resistant accurate LED bubble plastic part
UV resistant icy or clear soles
Replacement main Circuit boards with blinking charge indicator and lower voltage battery detection.

I am in the process of making a thread for all the parts I have. (and more coming) Pictures, videos ect...but have been busy recently and haven't completed it. But have still been selling parts here and there through messaging.

Separate EL Panels (2 EL domes wired separate, which have upgraded thicker silicone wiring)
Replacement main Circuit boards with blinking charge indicator and lower voltage battery detection.

I am in the process of making a thread for all the parts I have. (and more coming) Pictures, videos ect...but have been busy recently and haven't completed it. But have still been selling parts here and there through messaging.

Do you sell the wires for the seperate el domes?

So here's a question. With the V3's at $699 and the V3.1's at $709 and the V4's at $2000....what is the TRUE market value of each.

Here is my take:

V3's $550
V3.1's $650
V4's $1000 (though in all honesty, I never recommend buying these)

THis is based on a working pair that has NOT been worn. Thoughts?

They don't have a true value. They are worth what anyone would pay.

I paid $436. Would I have pair more? Probably. I wouldn't pay what I did for a second pair but I really wanted some.

Can you post pics of all these? :)

Can you post pics of all these? :)

Working on a thread which will have detailed pics ect. and more parts. Again I still have parts for sale now, but don't have it set up quite like I want yet.

Also If anyone has broken V4 parts that they have no use for, send them to me and I'll look into getting them made as well and adding them to my future parts thread.

Attachments

• IMG_2977.JPG
    IMG_2977.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 182
Working on a thread which will have detailed pics ect. and more parts. Again I still have parts for sale now, but don't have it set up quite like I want yet.

Also If anyone has broken V4 parts that they have no use for, send them to me and I'll look into getting them made as well and adding them to my future parts thread.

How much for upgraded batteries with correct connectors?

What blue pigment did you use?

I was using Royal Blue but recently switched to Brilliant Blue.

I made the switch because the Royal was too potent and just one drop too much would ruin the batch.

The Brilliant is more forgiving but tends to look slightly greenish at times.
f6a6f0bbc34742f1f0c76176edfae6d5.jpg
a976bcb5fa6e91e804f038bda896e904.jpg

How much for upgraded batteries with correct connectors?

$8 if interested please message me.

What blue pigment did you use?

I was using Royal Blue but recently switched to Brilliant Blue.

I made the switch because the Royal was too potent and just one drop too much would ruin the batch.

The Brilliant is more forgiving but tends to look slightly greenish at times.

I use UV resistant blue pigment. I add only 1 drop to 2lbs of liquid rubber.

Attachments

• UVOblue.JPG
    UVOblue.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 131
I use UV resistant blue pigment. I add only 1 drop to 2lbs of liquid rubber.

WOW that might even more potent than the stuff I use. The smallest kit I can buy is 2KG (4.4lbs) and I need to 5 drops for the same amount to end up with a nice light blue tint in one side (part B). After mixing, my parts are water clear with the slightest of blue, but the idea here is light filtering. If I need blue parts, I need more pigment.

Problem is, once mixed, you can't go back and I really don't like mixing smaller amounts as there is too much room for error.

Last edited:
I'm excited! so I've been reading on this thread quite a lot as well as the other thread and i finally pulled the trigger on the Mags. I was luckily able to bargain with David for a cheaper price as well as some extras. I'll be receiving my size 13s (v3.1) with an additional set of leds and EL parts in case of malfunction in the originals. and I was able to get buy it for $480 before WU fees. I'm really excited considering its an early birthday present to myself. I just thought I'd weigh in about the cost conversation that was going on :)

I’m guessing the single el’s stand less chance of bending?
What we looking at for x4 (x2 Left x2 Right) el full panels. And a set of blue soles? Are the soles compatible with all sizes of shoe?

I’m guessing the single el’s stand less chance of bending?
What we looking at for x4 (x2 Left x2 Right) el full panels. And a set of blue soles? Are the soles compatible with all sizes of shoe?

That's my thought behind the separate domes. No center connection that has to flex. A full set of the those panels are $25. Soles are recommended for 10-13. Although might fit slightly smaller, I just haven't tried myself.

That's my thought behind the separate domes. No center connection that has to flex. A full set of the those panels are $25. Soles are recommended for 10-13. Although might fit slightly smaller, I just haven't tried myself.

youre a pioneer in this stuff lol
do you also stock the "y" wire for the el domes?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back