Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Yes never with pants outside, always with pants tucked or you need tighter skinnies, it's very disrespectful to the Mag...

Like so...
2fe12c280824bb8850161576bd955800.jpg
this is my 6th pair btw...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DHL seemed to be reasonably fast. 14 days the first only 6 the 2nd.

Well, you can imagine why I might be a bit frustrated when I paid my order on the 27th of Feb. As long as the box doesn't get crushed and the updated V3s are as good as they looked in the pics I put up here, I just remind myself that waiting is only a minor inconvenience. But there's still the impatience!

@cavx

NEVER do this again! EVER! ;)
attachment.php

Point noted :)

- - - Updated - - -

Well, you can imagine why I might be a bit frustrated when I paid my order on the 27th of Feb. As long as the box doesn't get crushed and the updated V3s are as good as they looked in the pics I put up here, I just remind myself that waiting is only a minor inconvenience. But there's still the impatience!

Yeah wow, that is ages ago. They have shipped 9 and 10s in these with the new LEDs, so that is a bit disappointing.

I hate when I see this, this ******* is a Advertising these as real mag when there only V3 but at the price of real ones. It's not right. I got him to taken them off of the offer up app now he's trying it again on let it go.

247383533608d5e69c0ff74dc160890e.jpg

Interesting how he is not getting scam buyers. I never mentioned Nike and yet every time I listed they would be bought within 2 hours by someone that didn't know they had bought the shoes.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I had them listed at $650aud. That was a scam buy so relisted at 800aud. Same thing. Just kept increasing the price and it didn't change a thing. Scam buyers ranged from Australia to the US.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back