My Eagle 1 Build

OK, now you're just showing off.

That is awesome. You could have told me you took a picture of one flying over your house and I would believe you! Great job.

So what's the story with the shot of the transport with the side door open? You add an interior or anything? I have an Eagle ordered and coming this week and I hope I get half this good.

Bill

OK, now you're just showing off. ��

That is awesome. You could have told me you took a picture of one flying over your house and I would believe you! Great job.

So what's the story with the shot of the transport with the side door open? You add an interior or anything? I have an Eagle ordered and coming this week and I hope I get half this good.

Bill

Many thanks Bill! Yes I opened the side door of the other Eagle and it has a full interior with lighting. The interior comes from Century Castings! Ill post more pics of that soon.

Last edited:
Same here... no pix just the video.
Regards, Robert

Photobucket now wants to charge 400'bucks for this service. Many are fleeing to other photo sharing sites and a lot of older photos here may be affected if members have not updated links to other photo sharing sites. Nice, huh? The Photobucket pop-ups were bad enough, but I cant imagine that anyone would want to spend this kind of money for this type of service.

TazMan2000

Thanks, Taz for the infor. Obviously, PB is attempting to discourage folks from linking into "their" content from external sites. I guess the additional viewership of their ad material wasn't enough to make them happy about it...lots of good content has now become hard to access.

Sounds like abandon-ship time.

Regards, Robert

Photobucket now wants to charge 400'bucks for this service. Many are fleeing to other photo sharing sites and a lot of older photos here may be affected if members have not updated links to other photo sharing sites. Nice, huh? The Photobucket pop-ups were bad enough, but I cant imagine that anyone would want to spend this kind of money for this type of service.

TazMan2000

Yep that's the answer guys! Sorry...I have started putting my pics on Imageshack now...Not free, but better than $400!!!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back