Eva Pod WIP

Great work, as usual. As for the pod bay, I'd go for the centre bay for simplicity, but given your skill and preferences, I sense that you're tempted by the allure of that side wall ! There's a lovely door on the left . . . or you could stick with central and do the console.

I think I'll do a left side dio (less piping also;)) and you're right about the door... here's the latest to see how it all fits.

CIMG2375.JPGCIMG2376.JPGCIMG2377.JPGCIMG2378.JPGCIMG2379.JPGCIMG2380.JPGCIMG2381.JPGCIMG2382.JPG

Thanks guys, lots of work to be done with this one and yes, I finally made up my mind: it's going to be a center dio;)

lol I built a Sputnik from scratch and bought a cr-10 after realizing the cost of the metal sphere I needed 1:2. This is an amazing build!!! Keep up the great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Pro-Mod...will have to wait for that, I'm going to see how much Dave's beautiful arms are going to cost;) In the mean time, I'll work on the dio!

Thanks Mark:) Just have to find a 3-D printing (arms) in town and see their price/products. I always find that a face to face is better.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back