Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
    From
    Australia
    1 Week Ago  Jun 18, 2017, 3:32 PM - Re: Dann's Luke Skywalker ANH Stunt Macrobinoculars Build Thread #26

OdiWan72 said: View Post
    Hey Dann

Did you make any progress?
    I created a paper template and plan to bend the components of my transition box myself out of 2mm aluminum...just waitin for some tools to arrive.
    Sorry Dann I don't want to hijack your thread, but I am curious about the progress of OdiWan72 folded metal transition box...

OdiWan72 I am in the process of putting together a Hero Macro and was looking for a folded metal transition box, I am interested in your progress of making a folded metal transition box for your build...
    From
    Cologne, Germany
    1 Week Ago  Jun 19, 2017, 2:37 AM - Re: Dann's Luke Skywalker ANH Stunt Macrobinoculars Build Thread #27

Timbuktu said: View Post
    Sorry Dann I don't want to hijack your thread, but I am curious about the progress of OdiWan72 folded metal transition box...

OdiWan72 I am in the process of putting together a Hero Macro and was looking for a folded metal transition box, I am interested in your progress of making a folded metal transition box for your build...
    I am not building a transition box for the hero, but the STUNT macros.
    Did not use folded metal for my hero box, but the top of a 6/60, which I clad with aluminum to get rid off the uneven surfaces and to create the front edge
    Sorry man.
    From
    Atlanta, GA
    1 Week Ago  Jun 19, 2017, 12:29 PM - Re: Dann's Luke Skywalker ANH Stunt Macrobinoculars Build Thread #28

I am not building a transition box for the hero, but the STUNT macros.
    Did not use folded metal for my hero box, but the top of a 6/60, which I clad with aluminum to get rid off the uneven surfaces and to create the front edge
    Sorry man.
    I'd love to see what you've got so far with your box. I have an idea of what it should look like, and I guess it'd be something like three parts. Two sides, and the top folded over those sides.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    From
    Cologne, Germany
    1 Week Ago  Jun 20, 2017, 1:56 AM - Re: Dann's Luke Skywalker ANH Stunt Macrobinoculars Build Thread #29

Here you go...

The transition box will consist of three parts plus the added greeblie, thatīs attached to side of the Mamiya lenseplate.
    I will use 2mm sheet aluminum, so the final measurements need minor adjustments to take care of the material thickness.

I already had a transition box made by Zombie Killer a few years ago, but it was created to fit to the Yashica (?) lenseplate, which prooved to be in accurate for the stunt macros, so I have to make a new improved one.

What do you think?

From
    Germany
    1 Week Ago  Jun 20, 2017, 2:08 AM - Re: Dann's Luke Skywalker ANH Stunt Macrobinoculars Build Thread #30

It all comes down to execution, but so far I like it. 😊
    From
    Atlanta, GA
    1 Week Ago  Jun 20, 2017, 5:23 PM - Re: Dann's Luke Skywalker ANH Stunt Macrobinoculars Build Thread #31

Here you go...

The transition box will consist of three parts plus the added greeblie, thatīs attached to side of the Mamiya lenseplate.
    I will use 2mm sheet aluminum, so the final measurements need minor adjustments to take care of the material thickness.

I already had a transition box made by Zombie Killer a few years ago, but it was created to fit to the Yashica (?) lenseplate, which prooved to be in accurate for the stunt macros, so I have to make a new improved one.

What do you think?

http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/y...psusgg3wac.jpg
    http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/y...pszunl91sj.jpg
    http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/y...psjeopfbjv.jpg
    http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/y...psdcsvh9fu.jpg
    http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/y...psjmwj9jaw.jpg
    That's pretty much exactly what I had in mind.

Nice job!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk