second Spider-Man suit build...

SeattleSpidey88

Since my first Bagley suit( http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=266513 ) turned out so great, I wanted to get a head start for Halloween 2017 and Comicon 2018

Getting started on my second suit was definitely tough..I had a hard time deciding which one i wanted to go with.

I was debating between:

Miles Morales Ultimate
Todd Mcfarlane design
or a Homecoming one...

Ended up deciding that I wanted to do the Miles Morales one, since i still have only seen a handful of them around.

ce8b3ef8c77dab86b8a35873f48658cc.jpg

After looking though different artists designs, I pulled the trigger on the file by @TaylorMcManus, as the overall design felt more like the comic book style that I like.

***EDIT. I purchased another file and actually decided to use the Comic Miles Morales print by SpideySpaZZ.***

Suit will most likely be printed and sewn by ZentaiZone like my previous Bagley suit, with the same zipper set up. ( invisible U shape, invisible forearm, and invisible one down the back of the mask)

For the lenses, I'll probably do something similar to the Bagley ones I made, using speaker mesh, just with red frames instead.

Should be sending the file to ZentaiZone this friday, unless i choose to go with another option. I have been considering RPC studios, but am still on the fence.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
If you have the money to have an RPC Studio suit made I say go for them, from what I've seen their quality is stunning. I plan to use them for my homecoming suit in the future.

If you have the money to have an RPC Studio suit made I say go for them, from what I've seen their quality is stunning. I plan to use them for my homecoming suit in the future.
just,I am always confused that:WHAT MAKES RPC STUDII GOOD?

Sent from my SM-J7108 using Tapatalk

Since my first Bagley suit( http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=266513 ) turned out so great, I wanted to get a head start for Halloween 2017 and Comicon 2018

Getting started on my second suit was definitely tough..I had a hard time deciding which one i wanted to go with.

I was debating between:

Miles Morales Ultimate
Todd Mcfarlane design
or a Homecoming one...

Ended up deciding that I wanted to do the Miles Morales one, since i still have only seen a handful of them around.

View attachment 712659

After looking though different artists designs, I pulled the trigger on the file by @TaylorMcManus, as the overall design felt more like the comic book style that I like.

Suit will most likely be printed and sewn by ZentaiZone like my previous Bagley suit, with the same zipper set up. ( invisible U shape, invisible forearm, and invisible one down the back of the mask)

For the lenses, I'll probably do something similar to the Bagley ones I made, using speaker mesh, just with red frames instead.

Should be sending the file to ZentaiZone this friday, unless i choose to go with another option. I have been considering RPC studios, but am still on the fence.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
hey ,you can look at mine.
10d491c351cef3a3ce2297cd5210b024.jpg

79174b9c3a1a774cd868e3eabb45af6e.jpg

f5d029b948658658e9645cd598d2f520.jpg
74ad96dd4494b73030e6f3d50dc6792f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was really impressed with the Bagley suit ZentaiZone sent me. The colors are fantastic, it fit really well, and everything has held up so far after 5 full days of use.

They look great, Im just curious to how much better the RPC ones are and why

I have a faceshell already, going to make some magnetic lenses similar to the way I made my my other ones. It was really simple, inexpensive, and looked really good

Last edited:
just,I am always confused that:WHAT MAKES RPC STUDII GOOD?

Their fabric quality and assembly is what makes them great, not just that but the colors on the printed fabrics really highlight the detail of the pattern. This really separates them from other suit makers.I recomend checking out Spideyfit on youtube, he has all of his suits made by The RPC Studio and can help sell you on the qualityof their suits

Their fabric quality and assembly is what makes them great, not just that but the colors on the printed fabrics really highlight the detail of the pattern. This really separates them from other suit makers.I recomend checking out Spideyfit on youtube, he has all of his suits made by The RPC Studio and can help sell you on the qualityof their suits
what's special about RPC paint?

Yea I follow him and bboyspiderman on IG and do love their suits. It's really not that much more expensive.. I think it'll be worth it.

what's special about RPC paint?

So basically a RPC paint suit is a suit with screen printed detail and 3D webbings so if you're looking for a TASM2 suit that's pretty accurate go for the RPC paint, it has 3D web lines, and the shiny screenprinting on the blue. Part of what makes that a tad inaccurate but you could ask if they could leave it off is the shiny screenprinted detail on the red. But for their homecoming suit it's different because that suit has a 3D texture on all of the red part which is more gritty like individual dots and all of the blue part which is a grid of blue rectangles. It also has the 3D emblem on the front and back with all of the black "rubber" bits on it. This is part of what makes the suit unique in my opinion. When I start making my homecoming suit im going to get the RPC paint homecoming suit, have them leave off the black rubber bits, front and back spider, and no soles. I plan to have those added separately so I can really push it to be as accurate as possible

So basically a RPC paint suit is a suit with screen printed detail and 3D webbings so if you're looking for a TASM2 suit that's pretty accurate go for the RPC paint, it has 3D web lines, and the shiny screenprinting on the blue. Part of what makes that a tad inaccurate but you could ask if they could leave it off is the shiny screenprinted detail on the red. But for their homecoming suit it's different because that suit has a 3D texture on all of the red part which is more gritty like individual dots and all of the blue part which is a grid of blue rectangles. It also has the 3D emblem on the front and back with all of the black "rubber" bits on it. This is part of what makes the suit unique in my opinion. When I start making my homecoming suit im going to get the RPC paint homecoming suit, have them leave off the black rubber bits, front and back spider, and no soles. I plan to have those added separately so I can really push it to be as accurate as possible

are you the same elFett that bboyspiderman (chaosprince) used to do puffy paint for his suits? I was considering commissioning you to do the same. Send me a pm of details if so

thx man.i can do this RPC paint myself

are you the same elFett that bboyspiderman (chaosprince) used to do puffy paint for his suits? I was considering commissioning you to do the same. Send me a pm of details if so
Oh no haha, simply a coincidence in name! I love his work though, all the effort he puts into his projects is something to admire!

I was really impressed with the Bagley suit ZentaiZone sent me. The colors are fantastic, it fit really well, and everything has held up so far after 5 full days of use.

They look great, Im just curious to how much better the RPC ones are and why
ive been wanting to do a bagely suit. Ronchan32004 does one and a miles morales mcu. how much is a custom one? (at the moment I am doing an mcu spidet build). Best of luck!!!!!!!
- Deathstroke132

ive been wanting to do a bagely suit. Ronchan32004 does one and a miles morales mcu. how much is a custom one? (at the moment I am doing an mcu spidet build). Best of luck!!!!!!!
- Deathstroke132

The Bagley print I bought was $40 I believe and was designed by Brandon Gilberto, it was exactly why I wanted. Zentaizone basic print and sew was $70 but I added a couple extra add ons. (Eyes cut in mask, detachable mask w zipper, and forearm zippers)

The Bagley print I bought was $40 I believe and was designed by Brandon Gilberto, it was exactly why I wanted. Zentaizone basic print and sew was $70 but I added a couple extra add ons. (Eyes cut in mask, detachable mask w zipper, and forearm zippers)
cool. thanks the bagely suits my next project.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back