second Spider-Man suit build...

how did you do the bagely faceshell SeattleSpidey88 ???

So I bought the Miles Morales faceshell and lense kit from Zentai Zone, but painted the lense frames black. Unfortunately I lost my lenses after a Halloween party last year, so I made my own Bagley style lenses out of some metal speaker covers, then used a knee high rubber boot for the frames. Super inexpensive, and they can't fog up. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I bought some of those neodymium magnets from a craft store and glued them to the lenses so they matched up with the existing ones on the faceshell

So I bought the Miles Morales faceshell and lense kit from Zentai Zone, but painted the lense frames black. Unfortunately I lost my lenses after a Halloween party last year, so I made my own Bagley style lenses out of some metal speaker covers, then used a knee high rubber boot for the frames. Super inexpensive, and they can't fog up. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I bought some of those neodymium magnets from a craft store and glued them to the lenses so they matched up with the existing ones on the faceshell
thanks
heaps

Couple shots before ECCC. I’ll be wearing my Miles suit Friday and my Bagley suit Saturday

A2BE8A92-1EE9-4D50-A937-B5BD62CC735C.jpeg

2E2EA790-DF3E-4CFE-B1D1-2F28D1E11C43.jpeg

I have a faceshell already, going to make some magnetic lenses similar to the way I made my my other ones. It was really simple, inexpensive, and looked really good

Do you have a tutorial on how to make an inexpensive shell? I'm looking to make one for my suit that comes as a one piece with non detachable visors (eyes).

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back