Littoral combat ship

After a bit of a hiatus, I’m back to work on this project. I started out by fabricating a component of the antenna complex. I matched the design and dimensions to that of another ship I built a few years ago. Which is on the right and has been painted. The point being, I wanted the two to be in scale with each other. I’ll give you all a peek of the two ships together in a bit.
4315A80B-78B8-4101-93B5-E8D15592AB5D.jpeg

pNfj4a0.png

Fantastic build, looking forward to new updates.
Is there a way of turning some of your photos 180', because I get them upside-down.

Hi Yowie;
thank you so much for the kind words and interest in my project. As for the orientation of some of the photographs, it seems to be pot luck sometimes. When I initially import the photos they are all facing the correct direction. Then when I load it to the thread, every now and again one comes out upside down. I have tried different things to remedy this issue, still, every once and a while one gets away from me. I have learned that when I import a photo that is oriented vertical it loads looking distorted and compressed. Therefore I don’t take any pics that have a vertical format. I am starting to think that when I take the photograph, how I’m holding he camera has something to do with this issue. If anyone has any ideas advice would be appreciated.
kind Regards.

Great to see that the project is back-on! Was trying to stand on my head for the last pics, but it only end-up scaring the Wife:D Keep up the great work...eager to see it all painted (and maybe lit)!

Hi Joberg; the standings on your head commentary made me laugh.. I have some progress. Using styrene profiles and kit parts, I bumped out the sides of the weapons pods.
817F698C-B7EE-477C-90D2-8A40429D6D33.jpeg8158E0D7-26D4-4B64-8A23-3E69A8D53226.jpegE6CE7A56-B645-4ED2-A29F-51C059B4C1B3.jpeg
As always, thank you for looking

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back