Littoral combat ship

I have a quick update:
i have been working on the top of the hull. Dressing things up with some kit parts
IMG_0247.JPG
I also started to fabricate the upper decks by laminating some styrene sheets.
IMG_0250.JPG IMG_0252.JPG

Hi joberg;
thank you for your kind feedback. I do have a quick update. I added another deck to the top of the hull

IMG_0273.JPG

And I started on the bridge structure.

IMG_0279.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0280.JPG
    IMG_0280.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 201
Thank you for your interest in my project Alex. I am on a roll with this model, and it seems to be moving along very quickly. Using some model kit parts I added some detail to the bridge structure.
IMG_0313.JPG
Thank you for looking.

Do you have enough parts to keep it symmetrical left to right? When this sucker hits primer, it's going to really pop. Looking forward to seeing what you do for the engines!

Hi guys. Thank you for your encouragement and kind words. To answer your question WarpeD, I am trying to keep everything as symmetrical as possible. However, if I run out of parts I will fudge it. ;)

TEASER ALERT! TEASER ALERT!
this always happens to me..... I finish the creative aspect of a project and settle into the construction and fabrication and the creative part of my brain starts to wonder. I dream of new exciting projects.... like a beautiful woman catching my eye.... A new project also seems to grow out of old ones too.
IMG_1276.JPG
I did a quick sketch for my new concept.
IMG_1278.JPG
I also started fabricating the main fuselage with some 1/4" acrylic. If I keep going with this new project and don't loose steam, I'll start another thread..
thank you for looking.

Hello everyone. I hade a very productive weekend and I wanted to share my progress. I finished detailing the antenna complex.
IMG_0395.JPG IMG_0402.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0403.JPG
    IMG_0403.JPG
    1,000.2 KB · Views: 203
Be sure to create interplay as much as you can with all of the various unrelated greebles. It's one thing to cover a model in detail, it's another to make it look functional, as though it were intentionally designed the way it appears.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back