ALIEN COVENANT Design, Costumes and found objects

Is that the red one on the back of your pack? I think you said walmart? Or i might have seen someone elses post. Is that bag from a screenshot.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

Yeah I did pick up a cheap roll top stuff sack at Walmart for a few bucks but I didn't like the bunchy looking roll top feature so I went and bought the Osprey bag which has a draw string.

Daniels stuff sack is red but I couldn't find a red one with a squared off bottom close enough to hers so I went with the orange Osprey bag.

This is Daniel's bag-

Capture.JPG

Lol cool. I'm laughing because I'm at the hardware store typing. I look over and theres that water bottle?! Haha another item down!
615ce13598ef9ed1d02ec5e388e38530.jpg

I screwed a Malice Clip to the back of the tube.
I also had to make a waist belt and sew it onto the pack and I had to sew loops onto the bottom of the pack for the bed roll. Another thing I did was I made a frame out of PVC tubing that fits tight inside the pack to make it appear to be full but is very light.

Last edited:
Busy working on my Danni and Oram (and Ripley from Alien) costumes! I'll be posting some progress photos on my gaitors, belt, backpack, and smock soon. My hat from Mr. Hemming's Workshop is in the mail, and I received my Invisio communicator 3d-print thadbo13 designed and the labels you made (thanks, they look fantastic!). Things are coming together but actually posting things seems to get pushed to the bottom of the list.
Your outfit looks really great. Fine attention to detail.
Where did everybody go? It's as quiet in here as the Engineers home planet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im finishing this today and tomorrow so my kid can wear it next weekend for a starwars night event, then back to my costume and the covenant![emoji106][emoji6][emoji3]
5bacfe3b60a3dddcf53df32fd61cf38f.jpg
c6b58988a85e23adb1f186a2b6130a88.jpg
9e021fe09cb4ed84d63905d4e381771f.jpg

^:thumbsup and your kid is going to look like a badass.

Alright nothing new here just snapped a couple photos of my jackets:
This has been my go to lately. If it even looks like it's about to rain I've been wearing this jacket every chance I get haha. It's hot as hell here in New Orleans right now, I can't wait to get back to CA, this jacket will be wearable most of the year, it is very light weight. I'm going for an alternate crew style rather than a true cosplay effort.
35925159842_029e4cb530_b.jpg
36094154895_7fb41464dc_b.jpg
This jacket, I'll get some guff for this, but I actually copied this other guys design pretty much exactly (he doesn't mind) because 1. I love it and B. after ordering two other jackets besides these two that I didnt go with, I was ready to get something to WEAR..even though its still Louisiana Summer over here and its gotten NO use yet. Like the other one, once it gets cold, this will get a l lot of use. I wish The Mechanic had those white tags out when I was ordering the patches for this, I would have used it instead of the black Weyland on the inside.
35254922644_2ec2d724f1_b.jpg
35285419403_877e854bc5_b.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back