ALIEN COVENANT Design, Costumes and found objects

I've used anorak, coat, parka, field jacket, pullover, breaker, track jacket...There's another key word I used but it's not coming to me right now.

Here's the parka I just got. American made too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Military-Ho...524414&hash=item5446a03864:g:Qd4AAOSwJ4hY~lnH

- - - Updated - - -

I just made up this screen accurate rendering of the Weyland label that's on the team members belts. After I get back from my vacation I might place an order for some.
New Label Final.jpg

The basis of the gear is practical, alot of stuff looks like something youd bring on your average camping trip lol

niceee, mechanics way ahead of us as usual lol

Excellent job figuring that out man!!!!

I received my housing and mount today as well. Promptly added it to my pack. I also added some carabiners, a light, and an old canteen I had. I still plan to purchase the mattress pad, some rope, paracord, and a Weyland-Yutani patch.

19248150_1389070014463265_2162923922746457870_n.jpg

Picked up a jacket as well on Ebay, which I can wear during the day as well (since an anorak probably won't suit me otherwise). However, I just looked and the seller contacted me. They changed the freaking color, so it's not exactly what I would want anymore. Nothing is ever freaking simple.

Right now, I still need to decide what color hat I want, and then purchase a new drop-down holster, and a flashlight. Maybe another jacket now too. ><

Found a couple of nice designs on ebay, now to just pick which one lol

s-l1600 (1).jpgs-l1600 (2).jpgs-l1600 (3).jpgs-l500.jpgs-l1600 (6).jpgs-l1600.jpg

Attachments

• s-l1600 (4).jpg
    s-l1600 (4).jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 225
  • s-l1600 (5).jpg
    s-l1600 (5).jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 190
I figured out the under belt today too. It was a British PLCE web belt. They cut the buckle off and added 2 strips of webbing and some rivets. I did exactly that and then threaded it onto my belt using the 'D' ring hangers as keepers. Then I stitched down the one end so it can't move. Now the left side droops down just like theirs. I'm calling this belt DONE!
IMG_5202.JPG

Hey all just joined the site. My first effort to get into wardrobe recreation.. I'm in love with Covenant/Prometheus, especially style wise. Anyway, been through every page here and really good work everyone. I have a small stack of gear accumulating at the moment! Patches, hats, jackets.
I wanted to post these gloves while I'm here and have the link up on my phone
I think they're in the " definitely decent enough" category and not to pricey
https://www.sportsmansguide.com/pro...t10-hard-knuckle-pro-tactical-gloves?a=868461

Welcome to the party pal! Even closer than those gloves and about the same price are the Voodoo Tactical gloves mentioned in earlier posts.
I hope you have fun recreating the outfit and if you have any questions just ask. We've figured out quite a bit so far.

Ah! I thought I remembered seeing those for $50+ Whoops haha
Thanks for the welcome Mechanic (yes I read your reply in John McClane voice)

I found the Blackhawk SOLAG kevlar gloves for $65 I think. But I think the soft knuckle version in coyote brown may be discontinued as I only found one place that had them in my size. If you can't find the Blackhawk gloves then the Voodoo gloves are the next best option.

I figured out the under belt today too. It was a British PLCE web belt. They cut the buckle off and added 2 strips of webbing and some rivets. I did exactly that and then threaded it onto my belt using the 'D' ring hangers as keepers. Then I stitched down the one end so it can't move. Now the left side droops down just like theirs. I'm calling this belt DONE!

Perfect--send it on over here I'll make sure it get plenty of use I see why you needed more wings patches. Great work!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back