ALIEN COVENANT Design, Costumes and found objects

we need the "welcome brother".gif in here!
IMG_20170415_102312.jpg

Seems kinda placed too low? Almost at the knee.

In an earlier scene, you can see some of them have it on properly. this is probably cause ledward dragged his utility belt low as he falls and stuff. but yea, meh. unstable base.

only has 1 strap too lol
would still get 1 tho for the hell of it

tbh it looks like it, closest i can ID to anything to my knowledge lels. Probably had its loop on the flap removed and maybe dyed slightly if dyed at all.

Rosenthal and Cole are seen using Condor/knock-off water bottle pouches(molle on the front pouch of the bottle pouch is 3 rows of molle while maxpedition is 2 rows long)
Theyre possibly Coyote Brown but could be Khaki for all we know. The screenshot makes it do look like its in CB but since its all lit up by the flare, your guess is as good as mine.

The pouches on the packs look more like Condor Rollup pouches as the small loop on the flap is normal compared to maxpeditions longer pully(whatever that bit is called).
The color could be either OD(olive drab) or a slightly dyed OD with a darker shade of green(probably not the latter)

Cole is using the bottle pouch to carry some kinda equipment, possibly the communications equipment seen later on, on the roof as they try to reach the covenant.
S4QzIsQ.png

HalH6me.png

CGG0VSh.png

Attachments

• vlcsnap-error401.png
    vlcsnap-error401.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 248
  • vlcsnap-error758.png
    vlcsnap-error758.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 219
Has anyone been able to identify the knife and sheath yet for these characters?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The knives are about 10 different kinds. One, IIRC is a Fox Jungle, another is a Gerber. A few look like something from a Bud-K catalog. When the sheath is high-end, it is a Tie Tactical. When it's low-end, it's whatever came with the knife.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back