ALIEN COVENANT Design, Costumes and found objects

"Big things have small beginnings."
IMG_5120.JPG

I looked last night and didn't find exactly what they used. Ridley Scott teamed up with GoPro for 'The Martian' and again with 'Covenant' so it's possible they made him some custom backpack mounts. Who knows.

I need to get a fake GoPro if I'm going to attempt the backpack. I can't afford a real one. LOL. Maybe I'll just buy the black housing for $40 and stick it on some PVC tubing and make a backpack frame for it.

I looked last night and didn't find exactly what they used. Ridley Scott teamed up with GoPro for 'The Martian' and again with 'Covenant' so it's possible they made him some custom backpack mounts. Who knows.

I need to get a fake GoPro if I'm going to attempt the backpack. I can't afford a real one. LOL. Maybe I'll just buy the black housing for $40 and stick it on some PVC tubing and make a backpack frame for it.

Would you consider this one? 3 way GoPro handle. Im getting this since i cant find a stick like the one in the movie.
3WayMount_PDP_1.jpg

Started gathering the materials to make a costume for next year. Who has the most screen accurate patches so far?

Also, the rifle that Daniels uses is a Thales F90 rifle with a custom built forward rail system and an ACOG sight. It's basically an updated design based on the Steyr AUG. Lithgow Arms is starting to import them into the US, with sales supposed to begin in mid-September.

Got on the pre-order list for one, and no, it will not be used as a costume prop. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back