ALIEN COVENANT Design, Costumes and found objects

This dude's vest is a Condor Crossdraw-
Alien Covenant Untitled.jpg
51X+FWwMoNL.jpg

Some shots i grabbed from "Adam Savage Behind the Scenes of Alien- Covenant!" on youtube.

really nice shot of one of the commandos backpack and contents(only on his right side)

vlcsnap-2017-05-25-01h53m28s194.pngvlcsnap-2017-05-25-01h53m20s123.pngvlcsnap-2017-05-25-01h53m01s188.pngvlcsnap-2017-05-25-01h52m55s122.pngvlcsnap-2017-05-25-01h52m50s64.png

nice finds guys

that circuit board, sweet.
Now i got something to refer to. Gonna try drawing this some time this week, maybe upload it here as PNG

yikes, yea i kinda expected the vest to be that model on the trailer before i saw the movie, i expected a Plate Carrier but meh lol Ill probably run a plate carrier when i cosplay since i got a bunch of other vests that are way better than this.

I got the 'making of' book last night. Man there are some great reference photos.

Now we need someone to make those rank insignia stencils and circuit boards for our hats and jackets.

I got the 'making of' book last night. Man there are some great reference photos.

Now we need someone to make those rank insignia stencils and circuit boards for our hats and jackets.
It's in my book collection as well. I wish it had more on the costumes though. The best coverage on that so far is Adam Savage videos.

I can cut the stencils on my vinyl cutter; just don't want the chore to recreate that circuit board [emoji41]

I'll just be using a generic circuit board stencil I found on Ebay and just trim it to size. I bought 2 so I can play around with them.
s-l500.jpg

You can also see in the making of book that some of the team members are wearing off the rack BDU pants and surplus military leg gaiters. I also saw some Maxpedition water bottle pouches on their web gear.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back