ALIEN COVENANT Design, Costumes and found objects

invision_m80_2017-Jul-01_07-55-13PM-000_CustomizedView24278321107.png

made some progress on this....done in fusion 360 which is only like my 3rd time using the program to model. the front is pretty much done. Need to finish the back
and add the slot for the picatinny rail. Critique and comments are welcome.

Thanks to the mechanic for the refs

Those are awesome! I much prefer those gloves and the boots the tactical members used.

I got my mattress pad for my backpack today. The box arrived open, but it wasn't damaged or anything. It's incredible how light weight it is.
matresspad.jpg

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2017/06/a-box-subscription-box-review-alien-covenant-box.html

19142190_10101297068321760_2067044446_n.jpg

It doesnt have the greatest amount of detail, like studio level shiz but it looks great. its 1:1, its poseable and afforable
$50 i think? for everything. Content can be seen in the link provided.

Sadly the cap(typical ballcap) and stuff isnt screen accurate but the pins are nice, the tshirt has a great design(10/10 would wear lol)

- - - Updated - - -

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh *screaming*

i want those gloves and matress pads </3 those looks noice
still looking for the boots cheapest i can getem in.

Great work thadbo13 Can it be made with the slot in it for the Velcro strap? The back of it doesn't need any detail since it is never seen.

- - - Updated - - -

I got my mattress pad for my backpack today. The box arrived open, but it wasn't damaged or anything. It's incredible how light weight it is.
View attachment 740374

I've had one of those sleeping pads for 10 years but mine is silver and grey. I'm just going to use the one I have. No sense in buying another one just because it's a slightly different color.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did you get the jacket and hat from? Great stuff all over this thread

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The top one is this dutch military surplus jacket. It's a really nice piece. Really too much jacket for where I live.
https://www.sportsmansguide.com/pro...-surplus-3-layer-gore-tex-parka-new?a=2089217

The bottom one is made by Mil-Tec. It's a lightweight jacket, I've been wearing it a lot the last days in the rain. My one complaint about it is that it fits "short" and it has an elastic waist that rides up (and I'm pretty skinny)
http://m.ebay.com/itm/302037211504?_mwBanner=1

Neither one is really screen accurate perfect like a lot of the stuff people are contributing to the thread but I think both do the trick

Last edited:
Great work @thadbo13 Can it be made with the slot in it for the Velcro strap? The back of it doesn't need any detail since it is never seen.

- - - Updated - - -

I've had one of those sleeping pads for 10 years but mine is silver and grey. I'm just going to use the one I have. No sense in buying another one just because it's a slightly different color.
Yep...planned on adding that. Also, Do we care if its one of two pieces for the whole thing? The actual one is two pieces screwed together. I can make mine one piece for ease of molding

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't matter to me. One piece is good. This could also be 3D printed as well right?
That was the plan. If people wanted to 3d print it, they can or if one person wanted to mold it and sell casts they can. I would recommend an sla printer for this though because of the grips. I'd be interested to see what it would cost on 3d hubs on like a formlabs form2

invision_m80_1.jpginvision_m80_3.jpginvision_m80_4.jpginvision_m80_2.jpg

alright guys, believe this baby is done... added the slot for the picatinny rail as well as the slot for a velco strap.

Also here is the link for the shapeways print. The cheapest you can print it is around $30 and the most expensize HD is around $160

http://shpws.me/OJgH

I might recommend the "frosted ulta detail" material for $53 bucks but its obviously whatever you guys want the detail to be

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back