Canny's Thread - Rogue One Torch update

Re: Canny's Thread of Star wars stuff.

Sorry for delay
CGLuke_shared_stunt_2017-Jun-12.pngCGLuke_shared_stunt_2017-Jun-12angle.pngCGLuke_shared_stunt_2017-Jun-12angle1.png
Actually printing main part today to make sure everything fits, Been a long time and I have had a fair amount to do at work and home so pleased its coming along.

Yes shared stunt is what its for. Its been very frustrating getting printer dialed in, Simon my friend did some great upgrades and we/he is still trying to get it running smoothly the 1st print was a fail but will see what happens tonight.

It works, I will make afew small adjustments, the speaker is a little tight. but the grub screw holds it nicely and card and battery fit well with a good cavity for the sound and it can escape via the clamp and back slots :)
bttomSS.jpg
Battery and card fit nicely, will be a little cram-fu needed.
top.jpg
Speaker is a little tight so I will increase the cut out on the opposite slot to were it slides in. this will make it sit a little more central. You can also see the wire run on the top of the chassis in this pic.

topnospeaker.jpg
You can see the wire run just above the Y in the picture, Its enough but for ease I will make it bigger as there is enough room.

Last edited:
Re: Canny's Thread - Spirit of Ob1- Luke V3 update

a little side progress, I will post here too to keep my log in order.
Rogue One M1 rebel torch.

attachment.php

I had a miss print but enough was printed to ensure it worked :)
attachment.php

Re: Canny's Thread - Spirit of Ob1- Luke V3 update

Looks like it will work :)
Just need to make some brackets for the inside, and darn I lost the little rubber button to put over the tac switch. will have to go to the shop tomorrow.

20170706_211243.jpg20170706_211236.jpg
After a few washes the petrol colour is looking much better too.

Any updates Canister? With some of the new sound board announcements and sizes, will there be options? Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back