Robocop 1987 build "Your move creep!"

Started working again on my project. Here are the pictures

36894887235_aa684bf14e_c.jpg

I have more pictures of a duct tape dummy I made,will post them tonight.

Last edited:
Looking great.

The race is on, which current build will finish first? :D Interesting to hear how the mobility will be with this kit.

Hi, it is going at a real slow pace at the moment. I have a new job and I am home late. So not much time to work on it. Your build is looking awesome btw. Keep it up.

Excellent, I am making a duct tape dummy next week. Your structure looks solid. I was going to use pvc pipes. What did you stuff it with?

Robo looking awesome too ;)

That has to be one of the best things I have ever seen and from one of my favourite films. Well Done!
Being a 3D printer owner myself I appreciate how much time it takes to print such a project.

I thought so. Cheap and effective now I've just gotta start ready the paper again. I think I'll do the math and weigh up the price of buying newspapers Vs buying wadding hehe

I thought so. Cheap and effective  now I've just gotta start ready the paper again. I think I'll do the math and weigh up the price of buying newspapers Vs buying wadding hehe

I went dumpster diving:lol. We have containers just for paper. I raided my dad's and in laws containers.

Last edited:
Beautiful work! In the early stages of this project, when you just finished the first leg did you have to fight the urge to turn it into a lamp? Maybe an OCP logo lampshade?

Beautiful work! In the early stages of this project, when you just finished the first leg did you have to fight the urge to turn it into a lamp? Maybe an OCP logo lampshade?
Never thought of that. Pretty cool idea.

cool build, love the mannequin display frame simple and effective (mental note, steal mannequin idea) :D
Yeah, it's pretty easy to make. I used hinges for the feet so you can
slip on the thigs and calf.

Nostalgia overload! Outstanding.
Thanks man.

I just got a 3D Printer and this is definitely on the bucket list. What do you plan on doing for the hands? Do you think you'll print them and then maybe cast something in rubber?

Hey I hope one of you Robocop 3D printing Freaks can help me,
I got the Files from Do3D .
But have no idea how to scale them.
Print the Shin and Foot with +3% like Do3D say but it don’t Fit me :-( please hope you can help me .4 days of printing for nothing:-(
Please send me a Message.

Regurts Carsten

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back