second thoughts on black hole helmet

ortiz34

Ok guys, i got in on the preorder and am already feeling second thoughts.
The price is just really high and i cant get past that and the fact that it wasnt even in the movie.
I like it and all but is it really worth the extra 100- and the lack of ability to use coupons or free shipping incentives?

I am keeping the gree preorder but am really having probs justifying the BHST...

I am thisclose to cancelling.

Thoughts? Advice?

Ok guys, i got in on the preorder and am already feeling second thoughts.
The price is just really high and i cant get past that and the fact that it wasnt even in the movie.
I like it and all but is it really worth the extra 100- and the lack of ability to use coupons or free shipping incentives?

I am keeping the gree preorder but am really having probs justifying the BHST...

I am thisclose to cancelling.

Thoughts? Advice?

If you do not want it, I am sure you can easily let someone else heer "buy" it off of you meaning to keep the preorder adn they pay you for it so nothing out of your pocket and another gets one that wanted one.

If i'm not 100% in favor of an item, I don't buy it. I never buy a 'nice to have' only a 'gotta have' :lol
If you've pre-ordered and are committed, I would say go through with it. If there is an understanding that you could back out, no harm, no foul, then do so.

I can get out simply by cancelling.
I want a BH helmet but since the regular MR stormie is going for 350ish im really having issues with this being 150+ more

I want a BH helmet but since the regular MR stormie is going for 350ish im really having issues with this being 150+ more

I agree.

Id just keep it and sell it on here, at least then you keep it to the RPF, you make another member happy, and you know it will be taken care of. But you might need that money for the BH bucket, it dose look sweet.

keeping it just to resell on here is just more effort and id still be in essence 'fronting' the $500.

It still really is bugging me this helmet is almost 200- more than the white MR stormie. I think its a cool helmet and looks neat but this price point is kinda in the investment level for me (too high to just put on a shelf and not sure its a gonna hold its value).

Bear in mind i dont buy to resell but when im paying over 500- , i need it to maintain its value at least...

Sounds too me that you already have it in your head to cancel. I'd cancel - I don't collect any of this stuff for resale either and don't really worry about value. When I make a purchase it's because it's something I'd really like to have in my collection - any hesitation and I know it's not something I really want.

Sounds too me that you already have it in your head to cancel. I'd cancel - I don't collect any of this stuff for resale either and don't really worry about value. When I make a purchase it's because it's something I'd really like to have in my collection - any hesitation and I know it's not something I really want.
i think thats the thing...i already am questioning it and am leaning towards cancellation, im just looking for people to tell me if id be more nuts to keep or cancel this highly sought after prop.

I would never pay more than its current price for it, but i dont want to be kicking myself when i see it on my shelf while i cry myself to sleep thinking 'i paid how much for that?'

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back