6 Foot E

cyberpred

Sr Member
Start of the building of a 6 Foot Enterprise E.

I like The Original Enterprise and the Enterprise E the best.

Here is the start of the Captains Ya 3aa.jpgcht and the Begining of the bridge

1a.jpg1aa.jpg1aaa.jpg2a.jpg2a.jpg2aa.jpg3a.jpg3aa.jpgA-1.jpgA-6.jpg

C

Attachments

• A-Cary-E SB doors-1.jpg
    A-Cary-E SB doors-1.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 145
I have been hoping someone might try a giant sovereign class star ship... subscribed... good luck on this. There has to be a good reason it hasn't been done, yet. But keep at it. Looks great so far. :) (PS- any reason you chose 6ft? At 1/350 scale it should be about 6&1/2ft long. just curious.)

So YOU are Custom Replicas?!? I was following that build for some time and then couldn't find it to see the finished model. I thought the build fizzled out, but I am glad to hear it didn't... very cool! :)

Your not going to find out anything about the Custom Replicas 1/350 E. I had requested one for myself and was told after a while it would not be available. There was a legal battle and a non disclosed settlement that basically said don't talk about it..

Can you answer a question for me? I have been trying to figure this out, because the references play tricks with my eyes... is the portion of the primary hull I circled in red flat, or does it angle down towards the domed section?

enterprise e reference one.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back