A new Jumanji board on our workbench!

Markpoons boards originally were less than €500 ($600) in the first run (these are the V1's). I hope they can keep these under the $1000 price tag. Most Jumanji fans who really wanted a board, already have markpoons version, and if you have that one repainted by RestauraJones you have a VERY good replica, all in wood. So if they want to sell quite a few of these, I guess they should not overprice it, or interest will drop significantly.

I already have markppoos board wand would be willing to by this one too (if the pictures show a nice product), but I'm not going to pay over $1000 for it...

Markpoons boards originally were less than €500 ($600) in the first run (these are the V1's). I hope they can keep these under the $1000 price tag. Most Jumanji fans who really wanted a board, already have markpoons version, and if you have that one repainted by RestauraJones you have a VERY good replica, all in wood. So if they want to sell quite a few of these, I guess they should not overprice it, or interest will drop significantly.

I already have markppoos board wand would be willing to by this one too (if the pictures show a nice product), but I'm not going to pay over $1000 for it...
Similar feedback from me. I also have a MP board but I LOVE what comes out of Sarednab's workbench.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back