A new Jumanji board on our workbench!

Yes yea, there was a missing animal in last pics. We gone at zoo and take it :)

55b5edae15f60511a0991557d55ec72b.jpg
402e9ed03fafafb06f925426d2580614.jpg
3202bb429b887cd3c134533f4a483ef0.jpg

Interested in the price range for the deluxe version... Just to know if I have to save up, or not. If the price is too high, I'll probably keep following this thread to see the progress, but stick with my Markpoon board, which was about €450 back then, If I'm not mistaken. Right now Markpoon tries selling them for a 4-digit price, but this is a bit steep for me. Unless the final result is incredibly screen accurate, and you can summon animals with it ;)

Last edited:
I'll definitely hop on the "pending price" train. I've been considering selling my board for some extra cash recently and then just getting a screen accurate board later in the future.

I'm sorry I keep asking the same question but are we talking as in the actual hero prop of the movie?

The top inlays of the hero boards from the film were all cast resin pieces. I'm lucky enough to have one in my possession at the moment (leant by a very kind prop collector for research purposes), which were then all painted up and inlaid into the various different props to ensure they'd all match. :)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back