Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir

Came here right after I read that my order had been canceled...glad I'm not the only one. That being said, if the mask isn't offered anywhere else and they cancel the whole thing I'll be VERY disappointed. I've been wanting a Star-Lord mask replica ever since I saw it on display at SDCC years ago and I was so happy Hasbro decided to offer one...

Don't let me down Hasbro!

Same here! No notification whatsoever or any contact from Amazon regarding cancellation. I found out from TheRPF that the order was cancelled not from Amazon. I started a crusade to find out why through Twitter, Facebook, Amazon Customer Support, Marvel Customer Support, and Hasbro Consumer Affairs. This item was marketed from the New York Toy Fair as a hot item. They even had the displays at the show for people to look at and try on. Every blog including Disney, Marevel, and Hasbro advertised it. Now to suddenly cancel our orders without the courtesy to tell us why? Unavailable is a BS answer considering I preordered mine the very same day they announced it for Amazon. I bet it is a licensing issue between Disney, Marvel, and Hasbro that hasn't been worked out. Mew-Mew is still available as well as Iron Man bucket, Caps shield.....I wonder if James Gunn knows anything?

I hope the issue is worked out. I was really looking forward to this one. I have the Iron Man helmet and the other Star Wars Black Series helmets and they are really great for the price point.

I highly doubt it would be a licensing issue. EFX has high end Star Wars helmets, don't they? And that didn't keep Hasbro from producing their own versions. It's got to be some kind of production problem. It's just not ready.

i agree Solo, they may have rushed it for the movie release and have some kind of defect/issue that would cause returns.

will just have to hold tight for the future release date.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Another cancelled order here, very disappointed. I would speculate that it may have something to do with the planned Bluetooth speaker that was to be built in to the helmet. Likely it was going to be too costly for the price point, which was identical to all of their other helmet offerings that don't feature such technology.

On the bright side it's not like they can't release it a bit later once they work out the issue, especially with Infinity War next year.

I had a preorder show up for the helmet on Entertainment Earth in my wholesale account yesterday. Ordered two, so hopefully they don't cancel those as well!

Same here. Just ordered from EE. Let's hope they can deliver. Still nothing from Amazon except for a $10 gift card and continuous "Hey you should have received an email!" to which I replay, "NOPE!"

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back