Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir

Thain

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
New Marvel Legends roleplaying items from Hasbro! Both will be sold for $100 and are available for pre-order this Saturday, February 18 at noon on Amazon.

okthxejsri02uir47h4z.gifb17yonocdwbjibdafrel.jpgkvvsrx5qia1oqa1jl3mm.jpg

I will definitely be getting that Star-Lord mask...it's a replica I've coveted ever since I saw the design in GotG. Really excited about the price point. As for Mjonir, I've never been a huge fan of Thor, but Hasbro's version is really enticing. Might pick that one up too.

kvvsrx5qia1oqa1jl3mm.jpg

b17yonocdwbjibdafrel.jpg

okthxejsri02uir47h4z.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up. They are killing it in the affordable prop replica department. Been looking to add a Starlord helmet to the collection.

Definitely picking up a Star Lord helmet. And will prep it immediately for a better paint job.

Not wild about the eyes. I'm sure someone here will be offering up a kit to replace it, though. (Hint, hint.)

I am definitely down for a Starlord bucket. Hasbro is hitting all the right marks recently...bad news for my wallet however.

Well... Amazon canceled my order... Not enough stock.
Great... Thanks for nothin...

Got the same e-mail a few moments ago. Short on stock I can understand, but it's a preorder - surely that can be resolved in the, like, six months until the item's released. :/ Only got the cancellation on the helmet so far, but I expect the hammer will follow.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back