Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir

I haven't had a problem having it pop out of place, it did take me way too long to realize that it locks on the track on the top of the helmet where you open and close it.
if anyone is interested I put up some rough dimensional sizing shots on the definitive peter quill thread https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=219777&page=114 because I forgot this thread existed

I know about locking the hinge correctly. The problem I am having...the gold tab that fits into the slot behind the ear to lock it into place keeps sliding out of the slot.

I think when this finally comes out over here in the UK and I get mine I'm just going to try and do a load of weathering to it. It still just looks too clean to me.

Now if only the Zune had bluetooth, lol. They didnt happen to stick an audio jack somewhere did they?

So, is anyone else bothered that you can see the interior molding showing through the outside of the helmet? It bugs me. I feel like I need to coat the whole thing with a layer of resin or something and smooth it out. But, I guess it's $99, so...whatchyagonnado?

Oh wow that looks bad. My friend has bought his and doesn't have this problem. Hope it's an isolated bunch

So, is anyone else bothered that you can see the interior molding showing through the outside of the helmet? It bugs me. I feel like I need to coat the whole thing with a layer of resin or something and smooth it out. But, I guess it's $99, so...whatchyagonnado?

Yeah could really see it at certain light angles, but you get what you paid for I guess

So the eyes on yours look perfect - and much shinier I might add... What gives? Is there some sort of protective film on them that needs to be removed I'm not aware of?

Cheers
Steven

I'm not sure, I assumed this is how it all came. Those who have the smear can't it be cleared off my any solvents?

Oh wow that looks bad. My friend has bought his and doesn't have this problem. Hope it's an isolated bunch

Yeah could really see it at certain light angles, but you get what you paid for I guess

I'm not sure, I assumed this is how it all came. Those who have the smear can't it be cleared off my any solvents?

I only tried with lens cleaner pads and no dice. Don't want to use anything too harsh on them or won't be able to see through em at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only tried with lens cleaner pads and no dice. Don't want to use anything too harsh on them or won't be able to see through em at all.

As long as it isn't coming from inside the lens then most likely it can be removed. Could be an overspray of matt coating, need a stronger solvent for that

All the talk about the dirty lenses had me worried, just got mine...and yep, foggy/dirty as all hell
FullSizeRender (38).jpg

This is from that Amazon review:
"These lenses are coated in some weird stuff. The first time I tried them on I at first thought they instantly fogged up. So I took a cotton swob and found out these things are bleeding red dye. (pics provided)"
Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is from that Amazon review:
"These lenses are coated in some weird stuff. The first time I tried them on I at first thought they instantly fogged up. So I took a cotton swob and found out these things are bleeding red dye. (pics provided)"
View attachment 748931

Yeah I noticed that when I tried to clean mine with lens wipes.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back