Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Oct 2014
    From
    WA state
    Apr 22, 2017, 5:45 AM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #26

Another cancelled. Hopefully someone will find another place to preorder.
    From
    Tortuga
    Apr 22, 2017, 10:39 AM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #27

Same here! No notification whatsoever or any contact from Amazon regarding cancellation. I found out from TheRPF that the order was cancelled not from Amazon. I started a crusade to find out why through Twitter, Facebook, Amazon Customer Support, Marvel Customer Support, and Hasbro Consumer Affairs. This item was marketed from the New York Toy Fair as a hot item. They even had the displays at the show for people to look at and try on. Every blog including Disney, Marevel, and Hasbro advertised it. Now to suddenly cancel our orders without the courtesy to tell us why? Unavailable is a BS answer considering I preordered mine the very same day they announced it for Amazon. I bet it is a licensing issue between Disney, Marvel, and Hasbro that hasn't been worked out. Mew-Mew is still available as well as Iron Man bucket, Caps shield.....I wonder if James Gunn knows anything?
    From
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Apr 22, 2017, 12:18 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #28

I hope the issue is worked out. I was really looking forward to this one. I have the Iron Man helmet and the other Star Wars Black Series helmets and they are really great for the price point.
    Apr 23, 2017, 12:13 AM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #29

What about the hammer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Member Since
    Apr 2017
    Apr 24, 2017, 1:32 AM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #30

Have a post going on here, updating as I make any progress in finding out what happened. Currently awaiting news from an editor at Kotaku possibly later tomorrow as to what's going on with the helmet.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudi...arlord_helmet/

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Apr 26, 2017, 10:40 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #31

Looks like it's dead... No longer even listed at Amazon.
    It showed up here briefly... https://toywiz.com/marvel-guardians-...tronic-helmet/ But now showing out of stock there too...

I think the licensing speculation is right on... EFX has a license for a high end (non-wearble) replica. I wonder if they had anything to do with it being canceled?

Cheers
    Steven
    From
    Iowa (Capt. Kirk's home state)
    Apr 27, 2017, 12:22 AM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #32

I highly doubt it would be a licensing issue. EFX has high end Star Wars helmets, don't they? And that didn't keep Hasbro from producing their own versions. It's got to be some kind of production problem. It's just not ready.
  8. Member Since
    May 2013
    Apr 27, 2017, 5:46 AM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #33

i agree @Solo, they may have rushed it for the movie release and have some kind of defect/issue that would cause returns.

will just have to hold tight for the future release date.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Apr 27, 2017, 8:59 AM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #34

Another cancelled order here, very disappointed. I would speculate that it may have something to do with the planned Bluetooth speaker that was to be built in to the helmet. Likely it was going to be too costly for the price point, which was identical to all of their other helmet offerings that don't feature such technology.

On the bright side it's not like they can't release it a bit later once they work out the issue, especially with Infinity War next year.
  10. RPF Premium Member Psicorp7's Avatar
    From
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Apr 27, 2017, 7:15 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #35

I had a preorder show up for the helmet on Entertainment Earth in my wholesale account yesterday. Ordered two, so hopefully they don't cancel those as well!
  11. Iron Heart RPF Premium Member Sundowner's Avatar
    From
    Midwest
    Apr 27, 2017, 7:30 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #36

Dang, I was really looking forward to one of these
  12. Member Since
    May 2013
    Apr 28, 2017, 5:26 AM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #37

Psicorp7 said: View Post
    I had a preorder show up for the helmet on Entertainment Earth in my wholesale account yesterday. Ordered two, so hopefully they don't cancel those as well!
    so I see on Entertainment Earth's website that the helmet is available July 2017....

From
    Iowa (Capt. Kirk's home state)
    Apr 28, 2017, 8:23 AM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #38

Just ordered from EE last night. We'll see what happens. I ordered one earlier from a foreign distributor. I'll keep that open just in case. 👌🏻
    From
    Tortuga
    Apr 28, 2017, 4:15 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #39

Same here. Just ordered from EE. Let's hope they can deliver. Still nothing from Amazon except for a $10 gift card and continuous "Hey you should have received an email!" to which I replay, "NOPE!"
  15. RPF Premium Member The Prop Lord's Avatar
    From
    Hephzibah, GA
    Apr 29, 2017, 1:53 AM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #40

Probably ran out of slave labor.
    May 3, 2017, 5:50 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #41

Order place at EE as well... Fingers crossed.

Cheers
    Steven
    May 3, 2017, 6:55 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #42

I got the Iron Man bucket when it came out..

and sadly it was a bit 'big' (oversized)..

I hope the SL mask isnt as well!
    From
    Cincinnati, OH
    May 3, 2017, 8:21 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #43

xl97 said: View Post
    I got the Iron Man bucket when it came out..

and sadly it was a bit 'big' (oversized)..

I hope the SL mask isnt as well!
    Unfortunately, I'm afraid it may suffer the same fate. It seems like it is a bit larger on a head compared to the prop worn by Chris Pratt, judging by the promotional images.

Doesn't mean I'm not getting it haha!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10334319_10152536077024570_8883738475988531604_n.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	726280Click image for larger version. 

Name:	811bQWyoNHL._SL1500_.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	271.9 KB 
ID:	726281
  19. Member Since
    Apr 2017
    May 3, 2017, 10:36 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #44

Anybody see this? It's like the original listing, but I'm not so sure.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    May 4, 2017, 12:32 AM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #45

I've always been weary when toy companies create replica's of costume props. I always think it's better to go with creations by other people like Rocketeer her eon the RPF but I know money can be a big issue for a lot of people.
    From
    Ottawa, ON
    May 4, 2017, 1:54 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #46

Starboy2329 said: View Post
    Anybody see this? It's like the original listing, but I'm not so sure.
    I saw that a few days ago too. The fact that this is not being sold from Amazon itself, though, is a bit of a red flag for me. I'm assuming whoever this "Brooklyn Toys" is, they're simply listing Star-Lord's helmet based on the expectation that it's still being released later this summer, with the $50 markup in price being their piece of the resale pie.
  22. Member Since
    Mar 2016
    May 4, 2017, 2:34 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #47

Also, just to note Bigbadtoystore.com, sent links yesterday for preordering both items and the links are already dead so probably not a good sign

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
  23. Member Since
    May 2013
    May 4, 2017, 3:44 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #48

corellian77 said: View Post
    I saw that a few days ago too. The fact that this is not being sold from Amazon itself, though, is a bit of a red flag for me. I'm assuming whoever this "Brooklyn Toys" is, they're simply listing Star-Lord's helmet based on the expectation that it's still being released later this summer, with the $50 markup in price being their piece of the resale pie.
    why order from them if they are hiking it up. I would just wait to see what Amazon sells it for 1st.

I generally wait if they are sold out until they restock...people and online resellers jack up the prices to high, but that's just me.

May 4, 2017, 4:18 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #49

Previously... the IM buckets and Capt shields dropped in prices immediately after the release.
  25. Member Since
    Oct 2014
    From
    WA state
    May 4, 2017, 6:36 PM - Re: Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir #50

I just hope the problems are not because they are ceasing production. I really want this thing, even if it means a delay.