The Last Jedi Graflex Research - Spoilers inside!

I'm pretty sure they were molded as complete finished grip, with hole included. The top and bottom of them - the ends we would usually cut to size have got very regular looking tiny radius on the fin, which I imagine was on the machined master.

Yes!
I can now happily confirm that I will be offering resin TFA/TLJ grips (set of 6):

- resin grips, 88mm long, with the exact shape and dimensions of the hero TLJ saber (and Finn TFA hero saber)
- they'll include the notch and rivet hole
- they'll be black but unfinished (straight from the mold)

I will offer them from my WannaWanga shop within a few weeks (I will announce it when they're ready).

c3a573b41d42e07e8348b13b375d0646.jpg

Roy

Last edited:
Yes!
I can now happily confirm that I will be offering resin TFA/TLJ grips (set of 6):

- resin grips, 88mm long, with the exact shape and dimensions of the hero TLJ saber (and Finn TFA hero saber)
- they'll include the notch and rivet hole
- they'll be black but unfinished (straight from the mold)

I will offer them from my WannaWanga shop within a few weeks (I will announce it when they're ready).

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180921/c3a573b41d42e07e8348b13b375d0646.jpg

Roy

I love you roy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. A few nuts can do the trick.
I don't understand this. I've actually never tried to add rivets to any of my grips, I've always used screws.

Is there some difficulty in using a regular old hand riveting tool (the kind you squeeze) to attach the grips? Is the business and of the tool too fat to fit in the grip notch?

I suppose I could try it and see, just thought I'd ask what y'all are talking about.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back