The Last Jedi Graflex Research - Spoilers inside!

Not coming off as a jerk at all, I followed a few guys on YouTube, and I distinctly remember Star Wars explained talking about lightsabers, how they are illegal and to be surrendered to the empire

I also remember them talking about how the very wealthy collected them.

I have not read this, but use these youtubers (Alex @ Star Wars explained, supendous wave, Star Wars theory) to stay up to date with Star Wars canon

Since I can’t afford to buy every single comic or book

U didn’t come off as a jerk at all ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Star Wars Explained is the best source for all things Star Wars. Stupendous Wave and Star Wars Theory tend to draw from Legends more and do quite a bit more speculating. Alex (Star Wars Explained) covers both Legends and Canon but likes to stick to Canon.

Man, the proportions of the emitter section of the Luke Jedi hilt from TLJ gross me out.

The tallest section could stand to be about .250" shorter. It just looks off to me, I wasn't sure if it was just the camera angle in the movie, but now I can see that it's really just that goofy looking in person.

Last edited:
Ok, I finally have some 4k pics of the TLJ Graflex. Sorry it took so long. None of the pics have been resized, only cropped.

Note: All pics are clickable. Once you click on them, you will need to click the image again on the new page that opens and then open that image in a new tab. Then in that new tab, click on the image to view it at it's full 4K size.

Left and Top sections are unaltered from the source. Right and Bottom have had the black and white levels adjusted in Photoshop.

I can't tell if this next pic is of the hero or stunt Graflex...

The next batch will all be of the stunt Graflex.

Last edited:
I'd say tape... looks like it has lifted and crumpled by the D-ring there:

TLJ_Rey_Saber-05.jpg

Next batch of 4K pics.

Note: All pics are clickable. Once you click on them, you will need to click the image again on the new page that opens and then open that image in a new tab. Then in that new tab, click on the image again to view it at it's full 4K size.

Left and Top sections are unaltered from the source. Right and Bottom have had the black and white levels adjusted in Photoshop.

Stunt saber...

I think the double silver "posts" on the bottom of the saber on the far right of the pic below is actually one silver "post" and is showing a double image because the saber is in motion. However, I could be wrong.

This one may be a Hero saber...

Back to the stunt... and I'll think some of you will find this one particularly interesting...

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back