The Last Jedi Graflex Research - Spoilers inside!

Simplified FX Stunt 1
2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Resin Stunt
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

FX Stunt [Training]
8.jpg7.jpg9.jpg

???
bts1.jpgbts2.jpg (From some other bonus feature clips)

All pictures are also up on the Bank: http://graflexbank.com/viiigallery.html

Something looks off to me in these shots, it COULD just be because it's out of focus... But do you think this could be the resin stunt?

From the documentary; this cuts to a shot of Rian, then back to Mark tossing it off the cliff

View attachment 803021View attachment 803022View attachment 803023View attachment 803024View attachment 803026View attachment 803027

This shot is slowly panning up on Mark, and when it cuts back to him tossing it the shot is focusing on his head and his arms are just out of the shot, so it seems to match up

At around 12 minutes in the documentary
it would appear this casting has short grips, like the Maz box saber?

Few more pictures

Hero
L0EMyMk.jpgP3Kp3fA.jpgI6I9u6M.jpgeYNkXAN.jpg

Bottom end on the last 2 pictures there... Stamping? Weirdly small cover plate? D-ring reflection?
First pic is pretty similar to what we got from a behind the scenes video in July, minus the color correction

Awfully blurry shots of the resin stunt
Xu06oHx.jpgDE9a8u5.jpgLZBmYl4.jpghYog2oE.jpg

Not posting this to my gallery but I love this picture lol
m09F9K7.jpg

hmmm.png

Looks like either a smaller or misaligned endcap.

The edge we see here gives the illusion of short grips. I think this is what is happening in the cut scene photo.

I would guess, that it being a stunt saber of some sort, it's probably picked up some damage
It looks to me like it's an intentional notch, exactly like the ones made for the rivets to sit in.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back