The Last Jedi Graflex Research - Spoilers inside!

Re: The Last Jedi Graflex Research - Missing rivets in the grips?

Maybe it was the soft fx stunt cause I seem to remember, perhaps on the bluray featurette about the snow battle, seeing a stunt lightsaber with no rivet. I will have to check when I get home tonight.

So, another possible variant?

(If I had a mustache id be twirling it and smiling)

Im more excuted to see what Lukes ROTJ saber looks like.
Perhaps something like this?
RBzWXMw.jpg

Maybe it was the soft fx stunt cause I seem to remember, perhaps on the bluray featurette about the snow battle, seeing a stunt lightsaber with no rivet. I will have to check when I get home tonight.

The soft stunt fx saber doesn't have them, but it's not the one on the TLJ packaging

6.jpg

Thought this might help

Here's a photo of Prince William and Prince Harry visiting the set of EP8

06384f7a010c5b96e2bbbcf2883bdd60.jpg

If you look closely there's a graflex in the middle of the photo next to Kylo's saber. (Looks like the TFA Hero saber in my eyes.)

c629e634331507942fdbf44f504aacd2.jpg

This is the best quality I could find it in. Anyways this could be proof that they're still using the same prop(s).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i sure do hope they use the same props. i strongly believe kylo's cross guard survives the battle with rey, though you do see a few sparks to me it looks like she whacks the saber out of his hand by hitting the blade very hard. leaving the saber intact. below you can see the saber which looks to be still together
kylosabersurvive1.jpg

i sure do hope they use the same props. i strongly believe kylo's cross guard survives the battle with rey, though you do see a few sparks to me it looks like she whacks the saber out of his hand by hitting the blade very hard. leaving the saber intact. below you can see the saber which looks to be still together
http://i1026.photobucket.com/albums/y323/lightningdan/kylosabersurvive1.jpg
Im pretty sure it survived as well. Looks like she hit the base of the blade very close the emmiter. Probably would have knocked it out of my hand too.

Looks like the Maz box hero.
Space above and below the grips....plus it looks like the Maz box hero has the brassy glass eye socket.

what are these blades?
Where to get them, looks very bright!

the name escapes me now... the builder of the electronics is on this site.... i dont want to say a name until i can find it for sure. but i believe he not only supplied the electronics for the sabers but the tubes as well.. ill report back once i find it

the name escapes me now... the builder of the electronics is on this site.... i dont want to say a name until i can find it for sure. but i believe he not only supplied the electronics for the sabers but the tubes as well.. ill report back once i find it
When you find the name you must share Danny! I'd love to talk to the builder cause wow those look amazing!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back