The Last Jedi Graflex Research - Spoilers inside!

Re: The Last Jedi Graflex Research - NOT missing rivets!

That's the video game controller?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spotted these Last Jedi sheets at Target. Looks like they used the Ranch saber for some reason. I thought it was kind of interesting.

IMG_4133.JPGIMG_4134.JPG

I hear the sounds of lampshades, vases, mirrors, and picture frames breaking across the galaxy. I SO WANT ONE!!!

http://www3.lenovo.com/us/en/jedichallenges/

$199.99 For the lot! DOABLE!!! Though my mind doesn't know whether to pick this, @Romans Empire 's new mystery GRAFLEX R2 Christmas Edition (somebody please tell me what it is!), @Romans Empire 's new V4, a Solo's Hold V2 or a Spirit of ob1 V3.

Spotted these Last Jedi sheets at Target. Looks like they used the Ranch saber for some reason. I thought it was kind of interesting.

Too weird! They Photoshopped the screws off and forgot to center the Bulb Holder!!!

If only they were available in QUEEN and KING size. And weren't over $100.00 like the last set.

They will literally just pull anything from their database of images.

I like how they're all "this beat-to-crap lightsaber is fine for our promotional campaign EXCEPT THE SCEWS WE CAN'T HAVE RUSTED SCREWS what are we, animals?"

And then they Photoshopped the screws out and did nothing else.

Lightsaber bed sheets!! Yes!!!! I gotta get these

I like how they're all "this beat-to-crap lightsaber is fine for our promotional campaign EXCEPT THE SCEWS WE CAN'T HAVE RUSTED SCREWS what are we, animals?"

And then they Photoshopped the screws out and did nothing else.

Just give me a couple hours to organize it, PLEASE!

the bulb release, at least, is real. the original props didn't affix the bunny ears permanently - its loose like that today

Thanks for the suggestion, @halliwax! I'll get 2 more frames to hang next to it, but I'm not sure what to put in them yet

View attachment 760109View attachment 760110

Did you just use a regular picture frame? I saw this on here and managed to get a hold of the magazine myself, and would like to frame it. The magazine has not arrived yet, but I was wondering what frame you used, or at least it’s dimensions.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Did you just use a regular picture frame? I saw this on here and managed to get a hold of the magazine myself, and would like to frame it. The magazine has not arrived yet, but I was wondering what frame you used, or at least it’s dimensions.

Thanks!

Actually I guess all my questions would be answered if I just looked closer at the photo!

So I was thinking, there seems to be a weird consistency among licensed Disney products about the details of their Skywalker saber. Or rather, the launch bay sabers are consistent with the Propshop saber, which is more or less consistent with the Disney Parks exclusive Rey Lightsaber with removable blade, which is to say they all have the regular glass eye, and the greenish tinted clamp card that is facing the wrong way. I wonder why that is? Like why is there any discrepancy between the details of the film prop and what Disney is producing? Is it a business thing? Is it a marketing thing? A legal thing? I know the black series has the smooth glass eye and Disney license to Hasbro or whatever. Idk I just feel like there is a miscommunication between whoever is actually making props for the film and whoever is designing and producing products for display at Disney and for mass market consumption. Does this bother anyone else?

Is it possible that maybe their was a prototype saber during preproduction that was used as a reference for all these other inaccurate sabers we keep seeing? And maybe it was altered last minute before filming began with an exposed brass glass eye and translucent clamp card?

I recently just read a report stating why new toy packaging from Hasbro for TLJ doesn’t say “The Last Jedi” on it, and its apparently as simple as Hasbro not knowing the title of the film at the time the packaging was designed and it was too late to change it. Kinda like the legendary Blue Snaggletooth if you’re a vintage Star Wars figure buff.

Speaking of HIGHER QUALITY, here's a bit of fun for y'all...

LIGHTSABER - GRAFLEX - THE LAST JEDI - EMPIRE MAGAZINE - OCTOBER 2017 - 001.jpg

Messing around with the idea of having a poster made of this at 1:1 Scale on the GRAFLEX. So I've been tinkering around today trying to find the highest resolution copy of this image and this seems to be as big as EMPIRE has it. Enjoy!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back