Black Series Poe helmet by Hasbro

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sorry if this has been mentioned but I just saw this up for sale soon. Here's a quote from the post

Finally, for the hot-shot aces who can fly anything, there’s the Black Series Poe Dameron Electronic Helmet ($79.99), a highly detailed, screen-accurate replica of the Resistance pilot’s headgear. The helmet has a surround-sound speaker system that plays X-wing and TIE fighter sound effects and communiqués from BB-8.

c769ff8d55b2e37de124a639f10c1020.jpg

d49955de72214ec229fc80ad208d7b60.jpg

805554d2a9279ec563657f0e6090d34a.jpg

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna grab 4 and repaint 3 and use some of my left over Snap, Pava and Poe white decals. This is great stuff

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, I guess that is why you check before speaking :rolleyes. Hopefully that is just a prototype and the color will be fixed for mass production. I didn't think I was going to bother with force Friday this year, but they got me again.

Lining color aside it looks pretty good! The electronic components seem to be where Hasbro is letting the quality dip a bit with their Black Series helmets, but for the price it's definitely tempting!

Still holding out hope for a Scarif Trooper lid some day...

It says this one just makes sounds, no voice changer. Hopefully that means slightly better electronics for those that care about that stuff. Hasbro is usually alright with that kind of stuff.

Personally.. I don't want X-wing sounds and a tie fighter screech in my ear all the time, so it'll be a static piece. :)

Lining color aside it looks pretty good! The electronic components seem to be where Hasbro is letting the quality dip a bit with their Black Series helmets, but for the price it's definitely tempting!

Still holding out hope for a Scarif Trooper lid some day...

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back