Black Series Poe helmet by Hasbro

Just make your own. Here's mine so far.

IMG_4167.JPG

IMG_4169.JPG

Just wanted to put this out there, if someone already has this helmet is it against the rules of this forum to post pictures of it? I tried asking the mods, but it's been two days with no word yet. I don't want to do anything that will get me banned.

Just wanted to put this out there, if someone already has this helmet is it against the rules of this forum to post pictures of it? I tried asking the mods, but it's been two days with no word yet. I don't want to do anything that will get me banned.

I feel like there shouldn't be any rules against it. I mean as long as this "someone" didn't obtain it through illegal means...

So obviously I'm not that good at being coy! but yes it's me, and no I didn't do anything illegal. I purchased it on OfferUp over the weekend, and had no idea that it wasn't officially out yet. I just figured that it came out, and people were selling them since they are probably hard to find. In fact, there is still one listed on my local OfferUp right now.

Im just really excited to talk about it, but again, I don't want to do anything against the rules. I really enjoy this forum and would hate to be removed from it.

I would be more than happy to do a full review of it. As soon as I get confirmation from a moderator that I'm not breaking any rules, the pictures will come. I know the mods are very busy, but if anyone can help me get the ok, i'd be grateful. I'm sorry if I seem apprehensive, but i'm still pretty new to this community. I don't know all of the do's, and dont's just yet.

If you're curious, you could always check OfferUp, mark your location as Seattle, Wa, and search for Star Wars Helmet. There is one still up there at the time of this post.

I would be more than happy to do a full review of it. As soon as I get confirmation from a moderator that I'm not breaking any rules, the pictures will come. I know the mods are very busy, but if anyone can help me get the ok, i'd be grateful. I'm sorry if I seem apprehensive, but i'm still pretty new to this community. I don't know all of the do's, and dont's just yet.

If you're curious, you could always check OfferUp, mark your location as Seattle, Wa, and search for Star Wars Helmet. There is one still up there at the time of this post.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here but I can't help but be somewhat skeptical about you having the real thing. Seems doubtful that "offer up" would have something like that...
Only way to settle this is pictures. I don't see any reason why you can't post it. Worst thing that can happen is your asked to remove them. Right?

I'm sure I'm not the only one here but I can't help but be somewhat skeptical about you having the real thing. Seems doubtful that "offer up" would have something like that...
Only way to settle this is pictures. I don't see any reason why you can't post it. Worst thing that can happen is your asked to remove them. Right?

The OfferUp pics look legit, but yeah let's see them pics!

I totally understand your skepticism. I would be too in your case. The only issue again is that if I break a rule and get banned, I lose out. I tried to search the FAQ, and sent messages to a couple of moderators, and I just haven't heard back yet. The only reason I posted here, was because I had hopes someone that could help me get an answer would see it. As soon as that happens, I'll flood this thread with as many pictures as you like.

I'm really sorry if this is frustrating, that was not my intention at all.

You arent breaking NDA or anything, there are pics from cons, it's no big secret. I've never seen anyone get booted for posting something they obtained legitimately. In fact, I remember a ton of early pics from the pre TFA force Friday. There is literally nothing to worry about. Pics and vid please.

The inside has two disc shaped pads that cover the side of your head. Thankfully these pads are meant to be removable because I can squeeze my head into it, but it's not at all comfortable. Take those pads out, and it actually fits really well. It is definitely made to scale for an adult head. I'll have a full rundown of the interior tomorrow as well.

As for the seller, I hadn't thought to ask. I thought the helmet was already out, so I was just happy to be getting one. It wasn't until I searched here to see if anyone had started a mod thread that I realized it wasn't released yet. Actually, I found out because This thread was the only one that showed up when I searched.

When I had asked Hasboro during Celebration when these were going up for sale they said that they would be available this Fall. I have been waiting ever since I saw that first post. They haven't done a great job with the whole voice changing, but visually these helmets have been fantastic. Especially if you just want to display them.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back