John Wick 2 Blood Oath Marker

My coins are really close to those, but I'll bet if these are light, then my coins might be heavier. I would love for someone with my coin and these coins to do a comparison on weight.

I do have some of your coins. Yours feel like a real coin with a good hefty weight. This is specifically why I put out the "light" weight comparison of the Chronicle coins.

Yes, the scale shows my coin weighs 23 grams.

That's basically what I came up with too.
(Yours on the left. Chronicle's on the right.)

d1e46024d7e75e4bee5181f80637f784.jpg

Hi, is there no thumb print in the marker?

Correct. There is no thumb print in the production marker.

Considering that these are supposed to be Gold, I love that mine is heavier !!! :D:cool

Considering I didn't have a Actual Prop Coin in hand to go by, I'd say mine came out pretty close. And the weight makes it more accurate in a way that the official coin is NOT accurate. ;)

Here’s all versions compared: v1 Shapeways print, v2 plated, v3 coin & Chronicle - really, your accuracy is incredible! I definitely prefer the coin weight too
26B5C9A5-9788-40ED-A4D3-6B9E6E8F22A4.jpeg

Last edited:
For anyone else with a Chronicle marker, do you have an air bubble on the edge also? I'm assuming this is where the casting sprue was.

ccd4b7c7e96d53c6f1a550bb4630cb6a.jpg

Last edited:
Pinder91, I think I have that same air bubble. To be honest, I'm a little disappointed with the Marker lacking the bloody thumbprint. I understand it's an easy enough fix, but I didn't read or see once that they were thinking of omitting that and to ME, I dunno...the Marker from John Wick Chapter 2 should have a bloody thumb print in there.

And the coins I feel about the same as what's been said...they're pretty nice detail-wise, could be heavier...but they're missing the edge detail that's present in the movie coins. I was really hoping Cronicle would get that detail right on these but they did the edge smooth as well. Oh well.

Still a nice few pieces to add to the John Wick collection :)

Is it an air bubble or where the needle would have been? At the top?

Unfortunately it's very clearly unintentional. Mine has very obvious sanding marks from cleanup.

317a2668642065c0edc5787fe59d90f5.jpg

It's still a great piece!

These are very clearly not cast directly from a screen used prop. Same for the coins. Not that I really expected them to be. Although, its possible that maybe they were but then tweaked quite a bit.

Last edited:
Unfortunately it's very clearly unintentional. Mine has very obvious sanding marks from cleanup.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171210/317a2668642065c0edc5787fe59d90f5.jpg

It's still a great piece, but these are very clearly not cast directly from a screen used prop. Same for the coins. Not that I really expected them to be.

I also felt that some of the details of this oath marker did not match up with the screen shots.....not really sure on what the status REALLY is.

Last edited:
Just got mine as well.... Very nice but the lid on my market does not close fully on the hinge side. Is this intentional or is mine messed up? Thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back