John Wick 2 Blood Oath Marker

aetherdeus

As it's come up in another thread, everybody wants one of the 'Markers' from John Wick 2. There are highly detailed shots of it during the opening sequence, but so far, there are no promotional images of it, and the prop hasn't shown up at any shows. So, here's a good place for research and compilation of everything anyone can find. To start off, here's all I've managed to track down:
John-Wick-2-Blood-Oath-Marker.jpg

Still almost nothing, I'm afraid. I haven't had any luck on a decent rip, everything's too bad to make anything out. I'm honestly surprised the prop has been on such lockdown still 0.o
1*eHiSTnzTnWUbvsPG1rBXjg.jpeg

Wick Marker2.jpg

Here's an early render I did. I still need to do the border around the inside edge. And I definitely need the details that are on the lid. And a picture of the hinges would be good too.
I think it's clear that I'm also missing the first part of the text. Can somebody identify the font from the screen grab ?

Last edited:
Wick Marker4.jpg

I finished the border, but this is about as far as I can go without more screen shots.

Last edited:
peter 6.jpg

Hey ! I found some hidden detail in the photo. You can kinda see the detail on the lid. But I still can't see the hinge.

wtKWAua.jpg

This is getting exciting! Definitely hope to see you two doing a run on these, great work so far!

I think this could be cast in pewter, which is Ultraman's specialty. That may be what he's thinking of.

The spike would be non-functional, but you really shouldn't be poking your finger anyway if you're not an assasin. ;)

Last edited:
Wick Marker7.jpg......Wick Marker8.jpg

I can't make an invisible hinge like they have. I made this hinge as innocuous as possible and still functional.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back